Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't say I'm projecting after I just said you were projecting like 2 posts ago :stopitslime:

This not even what the people wanna see anymore man, just throw me on block an stop quoting :francis:

nah. my foots gonna stay on ya neck as long as u continue to say blatant racist shyt:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Would you call your sister a nikka lover on this site if I was long stroking her? I know you like hip hop, but see, that doesn't mean you earned the scars to cry our tears or have these back of the kitchen discussions White person.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
nah. my foots gonna stay on ya neck as long as u continue to say blatant racist shyt:yeshrug:
My dude I already said I was making a joke about stereotypes an I threw a little shade at Colimilitants in the spoiler because I knew some sensitive ass people would feel some type of way. Keep "ya foot on my neck" big guy I'm not worried :pachaha: I'm not a racist, white supremisict or any of the other shyt you wanna call me my dude... This guy actually said he was gonna keep is "foot on my neck" on a fukkin forum:heh:

You're a fakkit, b. Hit the salon :camby:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My dude I already said I was making a joke about stereotypes an I threw a little shade at Colimilitants in the spoiler because I knew some sensitive ass people would feel some type of way. Keep "ya foot on my neck" big guy I'm not worried :pachaha: I'm not a racist, white supremisict or any of the other shyt you wanna call me my dude... This guy actually said he was gonna keep is "foot on my neck" on a fukkin forum:heh:

You're a fakkit, b. Hit the salon :camby:

:umad:

:russ: how many times u gonna use "my dude" in a comment. you're the biggest cac fraud on this site.

these c00ns got these devils on this site calling anyone pro-black a coli militant.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
:umad:

:russ: how many times u gonna use "my dude" in a comment. you're the biggest cac fraud on this site.

these c00ns got these devils on this site calling anyone pro-black a coli militant.
I say "my dude" a lot... So imma probably say it a lot my dude. Nothing about me is a fraud. Like I said all I do is kick facts. An no bruh, the only people I call militants are people who don't do shyt but get heated on the Coli

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's a brilliant inspiring artist making music to keep the art relevant. The music is what counts.
This other stuff is pretty juvenile thinking
That's part of the modern era of "the artist" it's no longer just the art, the person's life becomes a significant part too. Not juvenile at all, more modern. Hence why incredibly popular artists give limited perspective into their lives, unless it will help in their popularity.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
White person, you just went through the six stages of grief in public when you got called out. You are saying sensitive but you really wanna call me a nikka. I don't trust dudes like you. Especially when you are that self deprecating to run through hell with a gasoline suit on. Imma be "sensitive" and keep you honest homeboy.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White person, you just went through the six stages of grief in public when you got called out. You are saying sensitive but you really wanna call me a nikka. I don't trust dudes like you. Especially when you are that self deprecating to run through hell with a gasoline suit on. Imma be "sensitive" and keep you honest homeboy.

lol i feel like his constant use of "my dude" is him sub'ing for nikka/er.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
She's pretty much one of the few Black female artist who make real music and deserve to be called an artist; No smut anthems or anti-Black male bitter bytch anthems. As for the video I not sure if she has any creative control or not. This may be similar to the Alicia Keys MV where it was suppose to be about how she and Swizz Beats met but the label turned it into a video to promote interracial couples.:manny:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
lol i feel like his constant use of "my dude" is him sub'ing for nikka/er.
I say my dude because people say that here, like wodie in NO, like hella in the Bay.... I don't wanna call anyone the N word so let's just stop that rumor right there.
Would you call your sister a nikka lover on this site if I was long stroking her? I know you like hip hop, but see, that doesn't mean you earned the scars to cry our tears or have these back of the kitchen discussions White person.
If I had a sister, an she made a video like that with all inverse races I would probably say she had jungle fever :yeshrug: (there I go using another term that's gon get the Coli all stirred up)
I've said like 100 times now my post on the first page was a joke about stereotypes that was POSITIVE/NEAUTRAL towards black people an NEGATIVE towards white people lol, then I just threw a lil shade at Coli militants cause why the fukk not y'all ain't like me anyway:upsetfavre:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I say my dude because people say that here, like wodie in NO, like hella in the Bay.... I don't wanna call anyone the N word so let's just stop that rumor right there.

If I had a sister, an she made a video like that with all inverse races I would probably say she had jungle fever :yeshrug: (there I go using another term that's gon get the Coli all stirred up)
I've said like 100 times now my post on the first page was a joke about stereotypes that was POSITIVE/NEAUTRAL towards black people an NEGATIVE towards white people lol, then I just threw a lil shade at Coli militants cause why the fukk not y'all ain't like me anyway:upsetfavre:
imma leave you alone man... I'm not tryna get Dylan roofed...have fun immersing yourself in a culture in which you are a living contradiction.or... until you get your way and put your white face over everything so we don't see "color". peace be with you.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
imma leave you alone man... I'm not tryna get Dylan roofed...have fun immersing yourself in a culture in which you are a living contradiction.or... until you get your way and put your white face over everything so we don't see "color". peace be with you.
At least you nicer than the other guy. I just want a record deal ion want my face everywhere I'm not greedy

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this is his tat i peeped in another thread

zzIF1hQ.jpg

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.