• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Ok. What's the meaning of bedwench to you?
Officially it's a female slave used for rape, which is obviously extremely awful, but I thought I made it pretty clear I was using the modern view represented on this site daily, a black girl who thirsts for white dudes. An yeah I'm a cac an still said it... Whoops. I never even heard of this girl before I was just making a joke about stereotypes TBH... If y'all ain't seen my username it's a 30 dap post too...

Y'all got me up here apologizing with big words like TI or some shyt but I knew the backlash would come even though my post was pretty tame by Coli standards, that's why I put the spoiler. I see 1000 more offensive posts to black women on here daily

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all look this deep into me? :ohhh:
I'm just me, breh. Maybe bedw*nch was a lil too far but I was first page plat thread an I knew it... you all know damn well I'm runnin with the Tariq meaning anyway, like a contemporary modern day Olivia Pope definition, a black/mixed girl who only like white dudes... Cmon bruh you REALLY think I'm the devil... Sometimes I say some outta pocket shyt, but Im not some white supremacist... Y'all just sensitive an I'm just dumb lml... This almost as bad as the last time called a group of 5 women with one black girl in it "bytches" or the time I called Tommy Soto a co*n... I put some atrixes in to make you feel better about it though.... Not to mention if you read my post from start to finish the entire point it white people can be awful parents an black people can be great parents an stereotypes are fake...

-- Sincerely,
One of the only white posters on this site who isn't afraid of black people or pretending to BE a black person... Next time I'll just log into my coli militant account before posting my b.

Shut your devil ass up u insecure peckerwood. Ol Malibu most wanted ass cac. You're only this bold Bc you're behind a computer screen. Your bytch ass would fold up real quick in the presence of black ppl. And don't start throwing out ducktales about your black friends and how much they have your back you culture vulture. Why don't you go to another site. Your obsession with black people and black culture is laughable. fukk outta here. fukk you, your mother, your mixtape and any black person who co signs you.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Shut your devil ass up u insecure peckerwood. Ol Malibu most wanted ass cac. You're only this bold Bc you're behind a computer screen. Your bytch ass would fold up real quick in the presence of black ppl. And don't start throwing out ducktales about your black friends and how much they have your back you culture vulture. Why don't you go to another site. Your obsession with black people and black culture is laughable. fukk outta here. fukk you, your mother, your mixtape and any black person who co signs you.
:umad:UMAD
Nothing you jus spoke was facts :skip:
Maybe if you actually listened to my mixtape you would know this :mjpls:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
She had a video with some lesbo leanings or something. I been tossed her to the bushes.:trash:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
:ehh: I'm good ya pig skinned devil. Every time you burn in the sun just remember you're an unnatural Neanderthal and have a parasitic relationship to the earth.

"Yall been in an awful rage since climbin out them caucus caves"
Bruh you act like I ride for white folks like that, lol none of this gon get me rattled, my race generally pretty sus

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Officially it's a female slave used for rape, which is obviously extremely awful, but I thought I made it pretty clear I was using the modern view represented on this site daily, a black girl who thirsts for white dudes. An yeah I'm a cac an still said it... Whoops. I never even heard of this girl before I was just making a joke about stereotypes TBH... If y'all ain't seen my username it's a 30 dap post too...

Y'all got me up here apologizing with big words like TI or some shyt but I knew the backlash would come even though my post was pretty tame by Coli standards, that's why I put the spoiler. I see 1000 more offensive posts to black women on here daily

Where are you from?

I wanted to know what it meant to him. That's my first time seeing that thread though. Good job.:ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.