Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know who this chick is but pander to blacks and whites for maximum exposure brehettes. :mjcry:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Lol at pretty sus. You're such a try-hard. In five years you'll grow out of your hip hop cariacature phase and be wearing your dog hair parted to the side. :camby:
Probably not... You don't know anything about me my dude. Only thing I try to be is me. I've been in love with hiphop since I was 5 years old and could run circles around 85% of people, black folks or white folks, in the booth or with rap knowledge, plus I can tag an spin records on a turn table,, I just can bboy cause I'm too tall, but I really do this hiphop shyt... How the fukk is that a caricature? Like I said you don't know me and you speak NO facts so this shyt don't hurt me my dude.....

"Seems like everybody's hating lately, well let em hate, I don't let a fukkin hater phase me" :troll:

Last edited:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably not... You don't know anything about me my dude. Only thing I try to be is me. I've been in love with hiphop since I was 5 years old and could run circles around 85% of people, black folks or white folks, in the booth or with rap knowledge, plus I can tag an spin records on a turn table,, I just can bboy cause I'm too tall, but I really do this hiphop shyt... How the fukk is that a caricature? Like I said you don't know me and you speak NO facts so this shyt don't hurt me my dude.....

"Seems like everybody's hating lately, well let em hate, I don't let a fukkin hater phase me" :troll:

[media]www.soundcloud.com/theofficialroxx/to-the-head/[/media]

:mjlol: this devil talkin bout someone hating on him. U watched some rap videos on bet whille your dad was being cuckolded in front of ya moms and now u an authority? Foh

U culture vultures are too much. Your grand parents probably participated in public lynchings, and now you're a struggle "rapper"doing your best to imitate blacks. Life is funny.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
:mjlol: this devil talkin bout someone hating on him. U watched some rap videos on bet whille your dad was being cuckolded in front of ya moms and now u an authority? Foh

U culture vultures are too much. Your grand parents probably participated in public lynchings, and now you're a struggle "rapper"doing your best to imitate blacks. Life is funny.
You're projecting some weird shyt my dude.... Both my parents love hiphop I was raised on it. You don't like me cause I'm white, lol, I get it. You're corny bruh... My grandparents are all from fukking Canada. I just rap my real life my dude,,, you tryna say I can't rap because black people started it would be like someone saying black people cant play basketball because a white person invented it,,, it's just fukkin dumb... You just an angry separatist

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're projecting some weird shyt my dude.... Both my parents love hiphop I was raised on it. You don't like me cause I'm white, lol, I get it. You're corny bruh... My grandparents are all from fukking Canada. I just rap my real life my dude,,, you tryna say I can't rap because black people started it would be like someone saying black people cant play basketball because a white person invented it,,, it's just fukkin dumb... You just an angry separatist

Lol projecting weird shyt? So you denying the white man and woman's obsession w the "bbc" as Yall like to call it? :usure:

i could give a fukk about your parents and i never said you can't rap. u can do whatever ur Neanderthal heart desires. Just don't expect anyone to take your black caricature act serious or be cool with you spitting racist shyt. I wish i would hear a pale faced devil call a black woman a bed wench bytch in my presence :wow:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Lol projecting weird shyt? So you denying the white man and woman's obsession w the "bbc" as Yall like to call it? :usure:

i could give a fukk about your parents and i never said you can't rap. u can do whatever ur Neanderthal heart desires. Just don't expect anyone to take your black caricature act serious or be cool with you spitting racist shyt. I wish i would hear a pale faced devil call a black woman a bed wench bytch in my presence :wow:
You on some really gay shyt breh :what:
You fukkin Coli dudes toooo sensitive

Status
Not open for further replies.