Status
Not open for further replies.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I'm finna knock this bytch up an leave her... Teach the bytch a lesson about stereotypes... Not all us cacs about to save an crown these hoes...
if you get all militant on me for calling this black woman a bytch an a hoe you ain't shyt, she's a bedwench

How dare you. Shut the fukk up you pasty, stinky cac. That train will be leaving the station VERY soon. :pacspit:

This is what happens when ppl throw a word around without regard to the historical meaning. You have cacs comfortable enough to fix their diseased mouths to say things like "bedwench." Smh.

Wario

Banned
Daps
How dare you. Shut the fukk up you pasty, stinky cac. That train will be leaving the station VERY soon. :pacspit:

This is what happens when ppl throw a word around without regard to the historical meaning. You have cacs comfortable enough to fix their diseased mouths to say things like "bedwench." Smh.

Make a thread on it while everyone is up so it can be called to coli attention.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Negged. I don't care what she is or who she's sleeping with, you have no right to call her a bytch.

A black woman's dingleberry is worth more than you, cac.:pacspit:

Coli brehs let these white boys get too comfortable.:snoop:
She's a bytch an you're overly sensitive. Why don't you go eat the bytch ass if you love her so much :russ:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
facts. that devil constantly says slick shyt about blacks, but pretends he's "down" b/c he raps and does his best to be a caricature of black people.
Y'all look this deep into me? :ohhh:
I'm just me, breh. Maybe bedw*nch was a lil too far but I was first page plat thread an I knew it... you all know damn well I'm runnin with the Tariq meaning anyway, like a contemporary modern day Olivia Pope definition, a black/mixed girl who only like white dudes... Cmon bruh you REALLY think I'm the devil... Sometimes I say some outta pocket shyt, but Im not some white supremacist... Y'all just sensitive an I'm just dumb lml... This almost as bad as the last time called a group of 5 women with one black girl in it "bytches" or the time I called Tommy Soto a co*n... I put some atrixes in to make you feel better about it though.... Not to mention if you read my post from start to finish the entire point it white people can be awful parents an black people can be great parents an stereotypes are fake...

-- Sincerely,
One of the only white posters on this site who isn't afraid of black people or pretending to BE a black person... Next time I'll just log into my coli militant account before posting my b.

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all look this deep into me? :ohhh:
I'm just me, breh. Maybe bedw*nch was a lil too far but I was first page plat thread an I knew it... you all know damn well I'm runnin with the Tariq meaning anyway, like a contemporary modern day Olivia Pope definition, a black/mixed girl who only like white dudes... Cmon bruh you REALLY think I'm the devil... Sometimes I say some outta pocket shyt, but Im not some white supremacist... Y'all just sensitive an I'm just dumb lml... This almost as bad as the last time called a group of 5 women with one black girl in it "bytches" or the time I called Tommy Soto a co*n... I put some atrixes in to make you feel better about it though.... Not to mention if you read my post from start to finish the entire point it white people can be awful parents an black people can be great parents an stereotypes are fake...

-- Sincerely,
One of the only white posters on this site who isn't afraid of black people or pretending to BE a black person... Next time I'll just log into my coli militant account before posting my b.

Why do you think white posters are afraid of black people?

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Why do you think white posters are afraid of black people?
I guess I misspoke, what I really think is the majority of white posters are afraid of being in the minority, like they are on the Coli, since they're not used to it. Whenever I see white posters called out they either abandon thread, apologize so hard they're practically sucking dikk, or take a massive L. Jus look up my username people have tried to run me off this forum jus for being a white cause they don't know me. Then I feel like other posters like me (not white supremisicts, admit USA is still racist, know a lil history) get sick of dealing with no one taking them serious an calling them cac so they make an account where they pretend to be black. That being said, what I meant by "I'm not scared of black folks" is 95% of the time even if people call me out (when I called tommy Soto a co*n, this girl a bedw*nch, a group of women "bytches") I don't back track and I stand behind what I say, cause I'm not scared :yeshrug:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I misspoke, what I really think is the majority of white posters are afraid of being in the minority, like they are on the Coli, since they're not used to it. Whenever I see white posters called out they either abandon thread, apologize so hard they're practically sucking dikk, or take a massive L. Jus look up my username people have tried to run me off this forum jus for being a white cause they don't know me. Then I feel like other posters like me (not white supremisicts, admit USA is still racist, know a lil history) get sick of dealing with no one taking them serious an calling them cac so they make an account where they pretend to be black. That being said, what I meant by "I'm not scared of black folks" is 95% of the time even if people call me out (when I called tommy Soto a co*n, this girl a bedw*nch, a group of women "bytches") I don't back track and I stand behind what I say, cause I'm not scared :yeshrug:

Ok. What's the meaning of bedwench to you?

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Stop the slander. This is one of my favorite artist.. and she is gorgeous.

Also her ex boyfriend is black.

b24060b95e51508fe3bf7203b00d4262.jpg

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I thought she was gay :heh:
She's my favorite jazz contemporary, and I've been a fan for like ~5-6 years :ahh:
I honestly don't care too much, I would hope she'd date a Black musician and they'd make great music together, but whatever floats her boat I guess :ld:
As long as Janelle Monae and Kilo Kish stay with Black men (or women) I'm cool :ufdup:
She's a brilliant inspiring artist making music to keep the art relevant. The music is what counts.
This other stuff is pretty juvenile thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.