Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
So none of yall hoes gonna address the point i made

bytch

The black man built America the richest nation on earth for free bytch

Dont you ever forget it bytch

Now you want to say we aint shyt now that its up and running huh?

Ungrateful bytches

All of you talking down on the black man should leave the country

Im talking to white people thats hating on us too

bytch im ya man and ya daddy hoe
: mjlol: chill out lil breh

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The word "simp" in itself is a joke for the exact reason you pointed out, guys use it arbitrarily and in contradictory ways, one person's "HOH" is another person's "simp."

These guys think they're entitled to p*ssy and when they see women having sex with men they believe don't deserve it, they become enraged and angry at the woman for having agency over her own body, why is this? Because these males think they should have more control over a woman's body than an actual woman should.

Same dudes that scream " we love black women " but only until she decides to lay with someone then it's " HOH".

This is how and why many black men lack that vital practice of discipline to mature and become real men. So focused and and worried about shyt we can't control " like women". I mean if we spent as much time building with them instead of trying to control them we would be in a much better position.

Yall 2 nikkaz man :russ:

Right on time with the bullshyt :cape:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
that's fine, either way, you're bytching about patriarchy, when patriarchy is what's feeding you; regardless of WHO its coming from.

talk about black men all you'd want, at least we know patriarchy works. you cant give any example of successful matriarchy of ANY race.

that's fine, either way, you're bytching about white supremacy, when white supremacy is what's feeding you; regardless of WHO its coming from.

talk about black men all you'd want, at least we know white supremacy works. you cant give any example of successful supremacy of ANY other race.

:francis:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you go to korea, you will deal with korean supremacy. if you go to mexico, you will deal with mexican supremacy. if you go to india, you will deal with indian supremacy. if you go to china, you will deal with chinese supremacy. if you go to nigeria, you will deal with nigerian supremacy. if you go to saudi arabia, you will deal with arab supremacy, etc, etc.

it's a shyt comparison because the supremacy of other patriarchies will always persist. you will NEVER be able to name a thriving matriarchy.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
if you go to korea, you will deal with korean supremacy. if you go to mexico, you will deal with mexican supremacy. if you go to india, you will deal with indian supremacy. if you go to china, you will deal with chinese supremacy. if you go to nigeria, you will deal with nigerian supremacy. if you go to saudi arabia, you will deal with arab supremacy, etc, etc.

it's a shyt comparison because the supremacy of other patriarchies will always persist. you will NEVER be able to name a thriving matriarchy.

White supremacy is the only supremacy, two supremacies cannot co-exist which is exactly why anyone preaching "Black supremacy" or any other supremacy is utterly silly, none of the countries or nations you've mentioned have defeated white supremacy, therefore, they are not supreme.

that's fine, either way, you're bytching about patriarchy, when patriarchy is what's feeding you; regardless of WHO its coming from.

talk about black men all you'd want, at least we know patriarchy works. you cant give any example of successful matriarchy of ANY race.

Should we bytch about white supremacy when white supremacy feeds us?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White supremacy is the only supremacy, two supremacies cannot co-exist which is exactly why anyone preaching "Black supremacy" or any other supremacy is utterly silly, none of the countries or nations you've mentioned have defeated white supremacy, therefore, they are not supreme.

wrong, white supremacy is a political/socio-economic system. go over to korea and tell me bout some damn white supremacy, when everything is controlled and operated by koreans. go to dubai and tell me bout some damn white supremacy, when everything is controlled and operated by arabs.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
wrong, white supremacy is a political/socio-economic system. go over to korea and tell me bout some damn white supremacy, when everything is controlled and operated by koreans. go to dubai and tell me bout some damn white supremacy, when everything is controlled and operated by arabs.

White supremacy is feeding us here, should we not bytch about white supremacy in the way we shouldn't bytch about patriarchy?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White supremacy is feeding us here, should we not bytch about white supremacy in the way we shouldn't bytch about patriarchy?

white supremacy is white patriarchy. the problem is when idiots think patriarchy is one big movement that can be toppled, when it cant. you remove white people from the room, and we will be subjected to the patriarchy/supremacy of ANOTHER group. black people don't have a patriarchy, which is the problem.

so while women are trying to sell nikkas on a system of matriarchy. i would just like ONE example of a successful matriarchal society

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
@Yup @LadySimone

The black man built this fukking country you dumb bytches

Thats what we built stupid ass bytch

Dont talk about what we built

You stupid bytches got a place to work in the richest country in the world because of the free labor provided by the black man

All you bytches

White man
White woman
Black woman
Asians
Mexicans

And anyone else benefiting from being in America need to bow down to the founding fathers of America

The black man

But now that the country is built you dont need us no more?

Our women went through all that with us, so its really some of the black women today that deserve to be on that list b. But as far as everybody else?:francis:

Cacs still don't fukking realize ther wouldn't be 'America' without black male labor, the music they stole, the styles they stole, and there are members of the other races that will try and hate because Cacs told them too despite the cotdamn Civil Rights movement paving shyt (Seen this firsthand with mexicans who weren't even close to white) got me like:martin: but :ehh: no wonder we're on their minds 24/7.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Those women aren't problack. They just like that look.

Absolute b/s and I'm :snooze: of black women having a bail out for their sistas anytime someone points a mirror directly in their direction.
And then you get neutered men like those who dapped your lie because it bothers them to fathom that the black woman is just as fukked up mentally as they claim the men are.
Plenty of those black women proudly ID as pro black.
Not a peep from you and yours. As a matter of fact, yall support it.

I enthusiastically support a black woman who call herself pro-black choosing to date white men.

Penny For Your Thoughts: Azealia Banks' Issue With Black Men

Azaelia Banks identifies as pro black and yet has expressedly stated her preference for wm.
Crickets from yall.

This thread that was shut down features another one of your tumblr/youtube sisters who ID's as pro-black, monitors who black men date, and yet the man by her side is a wm.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...ck-features-yet-hate-bw.312489/#post-13100676

Crickets.

There's another thread here that I don't have time to search for that contains a black mother throwing up her black power fist along with her biracial daughter and white spouse.
I don't even think the thread did more than 30 posts.
You couldn't find me a black man in such instances if your life depended on it, but yall and society want to police who black men date while pretending you yourself don't have a fukkin' problem.
Drop to a bended knee and blow me.

:camby:

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolute b/s and I'm :snooze: of black women having a bail out for their sistas anytime someone points a mirror directly in their direction.
And then you get neutered men like those who dapped your lie because it bothers them to fathom that the black woman is just as fukked up mentally as they claim the men are.
Plenty of those black women proudly ID as pro black.
Not a peep from you and yours. As a matter of fact, yall support it.

Penny For Your Thoughts: Azealia Banks' Issue With Black Men

Azaelia Banks identifies as pro black and yet has expressedly stated her preference for wm.
Crickets from yall.

This thread that was shut down features another one of your tumblr/youtube sisters who ID's as pro-black, monitors who black men date, and yet the man by her side is a wm.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...ck-features-yet-hate-bw.312489/#post-13100676

Crickets.

There's another thread here that I don't have time to search for that contains a black mother throwing up her black power fist along with her biracial daughter and white spouse.
I don't even think the thread did more than 30 posts.
You couldn't find me a black man in such instances if your life depended on it, but yall and society want to police who black men date while pretending you yourself don't have a fukkin' problem.
Blow me.

Azealia banks? :mjlol:

She's the worst and she's not problack. She's pro whatever gets her attention at the time.

Are you problack?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Azealia banks? :mjlol:

She's the worst and she's not problack. She's pro whatever gets her attention at the time.

Are you problack?

They identify as pro black. Whether or not you think she's pro black is irrelevant and wasn't the basis of my argument when you quoted me.
Don't fukkin' bend and contort so you can 'win' an exchange.
There are no articles or grandstanding about women like Azaelia Banks from black men & women despite your insistence of her not being pro black.
No fingers being wagged.
Furthermore, what I identify as is irrelevant to the current conversation. You're not deflecting and I'm not entertaining it.
I'll say it once; address the argument & stay on topic, or get the fukk out of my notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.