Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And Im not pro black as many of you do not deserve the ability to continue legacies of pathetic existance. Im pro self preservation and I am willing to build with anyone who feels the same.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Most people who are pro black are frauds anyway. All they do is go one twitter,facebook,message boards and think that debating racist whites,and posting hashtags is doing something. Actions speak louder then words. I went to Bedstuy to help in a food bank there all the time. I see alot of my people there and it hurts. I went to kaiser Park near the projects in Coney Island to help little black children get food. Thing is are these pro black activist on twitter willing to go far to seperate from the white man and create a black nation? I kepp telling this story how I told a bunch of pro black BLM folks at my school that I am a black nationalist that supports seperation from the white man and support the creation of a black nation. They looked at me scared. Thing is in any revolution or armed struggle alot of people are not willing to sacrifice petty pleasures,some in our community want to be accepted by the same whites who hate us,and alot of our people are not ready and many who talk big game do not do anything. I have no respect for twitter activist unless they doing something for community.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
i'm so tired of the black feminist acting like patriarchy is a dirty word. every thriving community is a patriarchy, every single last one.

what they like to do is point towards all these b*stards of single mothers. look at how abusive they are, look at how shiftless they are--point to that, and proclaim that as patriarchy. when in reality, that's the product of their matriarchal households. meanwhile, while black women bytch and complain about how mimicking "white patriarchy" is bad. we have a plethora of BW complaining about how they aren't receiving the same patriarchal benefits WW (or any other race of women) are receiving.

also sick of these feminist acting like they're doing BM some big favor by pointlessly marching and protesting. not only is it futile, but most of them are doing it for their own self interest. these feminist, gays, lesbians, trannies only march to promote their own LGBTQ agendas. while acting like they're doing BM some grand favor, that we're too timid to do for ourselves.

Your patriarchy provides nothing. I mean absolutely nothing. Build it then talk about what we don't like.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

LadySimone

Banned
Daps

But he ain't said what black women stand to gain in this mythological patriarchy. We already know anything a black man gets anything he runs off and gives it to anyone but a black woman.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
it's definitely related since half of the premise is patriarchy = bad, matriarchy = good. the author even reposted an article about the benefits of matriarchy:

From T.I. to Farrakhan: Why it's time to decolonize Black manhood - Rolling Out

if patriarchy is so evil and bad, why are there so many black women complaining about being undervalued, protected, and provided for--all of which, are benefits of a patriarchal community.

i propose these pockets of black feminist and gays stop doing pointless protest, all because they want some weak trump card over BM. BW act like they're doing us some big unreturned favor by practicing something we've established as pointless, a little under half a century ago

lol compared to what you've been doing? Lol breh complain about someone doing more than what you can muster the fortitude to do for your damn self.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
nikkas just roll outta bed n hit da thread makin button.

At least brush ya fukkin teef first before da hatred. :why:

That's what I'm thinking :beli:
Seriously people, this is a forum where people just post their OPINION. Y'all take this stuff too seriously.:snoop:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
it's definitely related since half of the premise is patriarchy = bad, matriarchy = good. the author even reposted an article about the benefits of matriarchy:

From T.I. to Farrakhan: Why it's time to decolonize Black manhood - Rolling Out

if patriarchy is so evil and bad, why are there so many black women complaining about being undervalued, protected, and provided for--all of which, are benefits of a patriarchal community.

i propose these pockets of black feminist and gays stop doing pointless protest, all because they want some weak trump card over BM. BW act like they're doing us some big unreturned favor by practicing something we've established as pointless, a little under half a century ago.
What does millon men march accomplish? Feminists and gay men are not the only ones marching.

You have yet to suggest what BM are doing.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your patriarchy provides nothing. I mean absolutely nothing. Build it then talk about what we don't like.

we don't have a patriarchy in the black community, we have a matriarchy. and for all the talk about how black women are going to the moon and back, y'all have yet to provide anything for your community as well--and i have to use "your" loosely, since you aren't even american.

lol compared to what you've been doing? Lol breh complain about someone doing more than what you can muster the fortitude to do for your damn self.

doing nothing and marching with picket signs is practically the same thing.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
yea, that's what pisses me off. this idea women dont need men, and we need them more than they need us. men are the ones doing all the fukking building and maintaining in society.

What have black men built and maintained for black women and children?

Status
Not open for further replies.