Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does millon men march accomplish? Feninists and gay menaren the only ones marching.

You have yet to suggest what BM are doing.

i'm sorry, did you see me say it accomplished something? can you try to stick to what i'm typing

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Why do we need black men though? For education? Jobs? Health care? Housing? Political representation?
To build that place you live and work at. I can bet construction sites are overwhelmed with female applicants for the actual building labor then lose that bet. Women aren't trailblazing in the highly technical fields. It is what it is. Don't get drunk off the hype. A woman, gay or not, would consider selling p*ssy to a man and/or strip before doing hard labor.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But he ain't said what black women stand to gain in this mythological patriarchy. We already know anything a black man gets anything he runs off and gives it to anyone but a black woman.
and this is why BW will fight tooth and nail to go against anything black men attempt to manifest. y'all subconscious phobia of nikkas running off with the non-black woman is why you purposely raise weak men

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
What have black men built and maintained for black women and children?
Nothing but for the last 2 or 3 generations, these men fall squarely on women's watch. So what have black women built for their sons since so many in the last few generations have been raised by them?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
we don't have a patriarchy in the black community, we have a matriarchy. and for all the talk about how black women are going to the moon and back, y'all have yet to provide anything for your community as well--and i have to use "your" loosely, since you aren't even american.

doing nothing and marching with picket signs is practically the same thing.
Thats insulting. You are quick to propose and demonize for what they are doing but yey cant mentionv a thing that bm are doing.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Nothing but for the last 2 or 3 generations, these men fall squarely on women's watch. So what have black women built for their sons since so many in the last few generations have been raised by them?
So thats it. Thats your answer....put it right back on bws shoulders?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
we don't have a patriarchy in the black community, we have a matriarchy. and for all the talk about how black women are going to the moon and back, y'all have yet to provide anything for your community as well--and i have to use "your" loosely, since you aren't even american.

doing nothing and marching with picket signs is practically the same thing.

You're pathetic.

This isn't about black women one upping black men. No one is talking about black women going to the moon and back this is abt black women riding coach on the spaceship white men built because black men too busy navel gazing and fighting with black women. So he is right we don't need you. We either get the white mans scraps or starve to death dealing with you.

As I said build this patriarchy first then tell us what we don't like. Until now your patriarchy amounts to little more than bytching abt black women and white men. Foh

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
i'm sorry, did you see me say it accomplished something? can you try to stick to what i'm typing
I am sticking to what you are typing. You are frankly all over the place with this one. You keep mentioning black patriarchy as the answer while weighing all the responsibilities on the women.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats insulting. You are quick to propose and demonize for what they are doing but yey cant mentionv a thing that bm are doing.
most BM aren't entertaining bullshyt protest because dudes actually riot to get the point across. which gets attention a lot faster than holding up signs and begging white folks to show us humanity.

either way, black men aren't asking for black women to protest for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.