Love
nxoscp.png

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
yes, i do agree with "the white males patriarchy"

except it isn't exclusive to white men. patriarchy is patriarchy. if you remove white men from the equation, patriarchal values wont disappear. EVERY successful country, nation, society, community is a PATRIARCHY.

the african american community exist in a role reversed, matriarchal bubble, FUNDED by white patriarchy.

That's fine ...my point stands that women have a right to stand up to how they are treated within its framework . Your argument is against women who want to do away with the system altogether.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your argument is against women who want to do away with the system altogether.
no shyt, sherlock, of course that's my argument.

i'm tired of black feminist railing against patriarchy, when patriarchy is SORELY needed in the black community

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
no shyt, sherlock, of course that's my argument.

i'm tired of black feminist railing against patriarchy, when patriarchy is SORELY needed in the black community
Declaring women as expendable isn't the answer

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
homosexuals are content with role reversal and women wearing the pants. which is why the original article was written by a dikk hugger.
Homos are not the only ones. Any man who makes excuses for not positioning himself to be the leader in the home, if thats what he feels is important, is just as complicit, no?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Homos are not the only ones. Any man who makes excuses for not positioning himself to be the leader in the home, if thats what he feels is important, is just as complicit, no?
no, i agree. only problem is a lot of men, especially black men, have been conditioned to accept role reversal as normal or progressive

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Declaring women as expendable isn't the answer

men are the expendables. no one gives a shyt about male life. who's the ones dying @ war? if this were a sinking ship, who gets rescued first? if this was a burning building, who exits last?

you didn't have a problem with the original article claiming women don't need men, but i'm wrong for saying the opposite :camby:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@marcuz VS @Yup thread

Don't even need to read it and know it's full of ignorance hate and divisiveness :banderas:
for someone who thinks:

- its cool for his young children to listen to gangsta rap
- it's okay to smoke weed around your infant kids
- it's normal for your 4 yr old to masturbate

you're the last one to talk about nikkas making ignorant statements

• Dap
Reactions: Yup
Status
Not open for further replies.