• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love

Breh . . this is standard feminist bullshyt. You need to see through this. These are girls that will walk all over you and then chastise you for holding them accountable for their actions. They will undermine every aspect of your masculinity unless you're a beta-male. She will put you down at every opportunity

All while explaining that patriarchy is the enemy of all

Had one of these bytches explaining to me how after her grandfather died her whole family fell apart, they couldn't even have good holidays after that . . hmm, I wonder why

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
is that not true? if men packed it in and stopped maintenance on all the luxuries we enjoy today, do you think women would suddenly pick up the slack? whens the last time you saw women working on the sewage pipes? or working construction, building highways? whens the last time you saw women working on power lines to bring electricity to your home? when something goes wrong in your home, how often do you call a woman to fix it?
All men do not do what you have listed. Men like women require the skills of a few in exchange of pay. You think a male society would thrive on that basis alone? Sewage pipes and home fixtures? People are adaptable creatures but a lot more would have contributed to societal collapse than what you posted.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Matriarchy was not the subject of this thread. Where dI'd a mention of all bw are freedom fighters been stated in the article? That's the nitpicking I am talking about.

"Look around you when there is a violation of your human rights as Black men. Who is there to lead the marches and the protests and the rallies on behalf of Black men everywhere? Without a doubt it is Black Women"

what is this implying? and if you're saying "black patriarch" is problematic, what is the solution other than matriarchy? especially considering he's already shared an article about black matriarchy (which you keep refusing to acknowledge)

Point me to a single public discussion on race in America/western society that doesn't focus on black male and brings black women into the discourse. You call it BS but have no counterargument.

As for the protesting/marching role that bw have been taking I agree must take a backseat. I am not interested in bw being the face of it. As I have noticed bm like yourself resent it because it adds to the narrative that bw must come to the rescue of bm and it emasculated bm. But that's the thing this is all about how bm look instead of a discussion of how both genders can come to an understanding and bridge whatever gap that exist.

it doesn't emasculate BM, BM just understand that marching and protesting is fukking useless. i'm pretty sure BW realize its useless as well, but y'all like lording it over nikkas, like you're doing us some big favor.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Breh . . this is standard feminist bullshyt. You need to see through this. These are girls that will walk all over you and then chastise you for holding them accountable for their actions. They will undermine every aspect of your masculinity unless you're a beta-male. She will put you down at every opportunity

All while explaining that patriarchy is the enemy of all

Had one of these bytches explaining to me how after her grandfather died her whole family fell apart, they couldn't even have good holidays after that . . hmm, I wonder why
What the hell are you talking about
?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
what is this implying? and if you're saying "black patriarch" is problematic, what is the solution other than matriarchy? especially considering he's already shared an article about black matriarchy (which you keep refusing to acknowledge)

What are black men doing instead? I agree that marching is useless....but are we going to pretend that bm don't march? And are we gping to pretend that bw only march ?

it doesn't emasculate BM, BM just understand that marching and protesting is fukking useless. i'm pretty sure BW realize its useless as well, but y'all like lording it over nikkas, like you're doing us some big favor.

Missy85

Pro
Daps
More articles on cac media sites wagging their finger at black men :blessed:
I'm saying. Why do femabytches and c00ns always run to white media like white folks are parents or something? I agree that the black men who engage in oppression of black women are not pro black. No shyt that is given. Why give these nikkas more attention than they need, especially on a platform like that? There are so many more black men who are pro black who treat black women like Gods but they conveniently are ignored. Oh I see because it doesn't fit the agenda.

And black women who attack black men for a white audience are not pro black as well. I know the authors are black men this time but they bitter black women who look for white validation most of the time.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

How am I refusing to acknowledge something that was not contributed/posted by op? The video does not any way put holes in my argument that discussion of institutionailed racism is mainly focused on black males, hence the article.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How am I refusing to acknowledge something that was not contributed/posted by op? The video does not any way put holes in my argument that discussion of institutionailed racism is mainly focused on black males, hence the article.

did the original article not imply black patriarchy was problematic? also, why ask for proof when you've already got your mind made up? what institutionalized racism would you like centered around BW, that BM aren't also disporprionately suffering from?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
did the original article not imply black patriarchy was problematic? also, why ask for proof when you've already got your mind made up? what institutionalized racism would you like centered around BW, that BM aren't also disporprionately suffering from?
I didn't ask you to provide proof all I am saying is that is not the article that op posted. You dug around for it. Clearly if op wanted to make his thread about that he would have posted.
@marcuz you can't read? What does black women being included mean? My whole point is that it shouldn't centered on one gender. Right now it is....any thing that discusses bw uniquely or in conjunction to bm you have to dig for it. All it does is render bw invisible or makes it seem that they don't get shyt red on. Your attenot at oppression Olympics is divisive.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Couldn't finish it. The disarray of the black community is the work of mostly single mothers. Most to no fault of their own but you'd think they'll be conscience to raise their sons to be better men and providers for the batch of daughters their sons are being raised with. Nope! That I see everyday. These black fathers are useless as well. They have nothing to teach their sons.

Last edited:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Useless to you maybe. I'd be careful who you call useless considering can be turned around back to you.
upset-jaguars-fan.gif

Gotta be one of the worst examples of an attempt at logic that I've seen

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't ask you to provide proof all I am saying is that is not the article that op posted. You dug around for it. Clearly if op wanted to make his thread about that he would have posted ut,0.

Point me to a single public discussion on race in America/western society that doesn't focus on black male and brings black women into the discourse.

this isn't asking for proof?

There's no way you can announce to the world that you are Pro-Black, yet blatantly cling to misogyny, uphold rape culture and mimic a White patriarchal system, which seeks to keep Black women underneath your boots.

That's not Pro-Black. That is Black Patriarchy.

this isn't in the og article?

Status
Not open for further replies.