• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
hey, don't agree with patriarchy, just don't bytch when you aren't receiving the benefits of patriarchy--is that hard to understand? don't cry that nikkas jump the fence, dont whine that nikkas are undervaluing you, dont complain nikkas don't want to get married, don't bytch when nikkas don't want to provide for you.

What you wrote is exactly what women talk against. So because I am not willing to accept that as a woman that my sole purpose is to sexually gratify men or bear children or being beat down I am supposed to be against marriage and against being valued as a human being? There are virulent attitudes that men have about women that entitles men to think that women are expendable and can be used and thrown out at will. You displayed that with the comment you posted. So go talK to the ms independent/I don't need a man brigade cause you are conflating disjointed points and you are showing your arse.

traditionally, it's been to birth & nurture offspring, while passing down the culture to the next generation. but women have decided that's sexist and oppressive. so why shouldn't men work to replace the fairer sex?
Women have done and continue to do far more than just birthing children and passing down culture. Unless you plan on having bionic/android women raise children and kill off female off springs than you have posted an idiotic comment.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you wrote is exactly what women talk against. So because I am not willing to accept that as a woman that my sole purpose as a woman is to sexually gratify men or bear children or being beat down I am supposed to be against marriage and again st valued as a human being? There are virulent attitudes that men have women that entitles to think that women are expendable and can be used and thrown out at will. You displayed that with the comment you posted. So go talK to the ms independentI don't need a man brigade cause you are conflating disjointed points and you are showing your arse

see all the strawmans you have to create in order to make an argument? did i say your sole purpose to sexually gratify men or bear children? did i see you should be beat down? how are BM not valuing BW as human beings? as for expendables, men are the expendable gender. it's certainly not women going off to war and dying for their country.

Women have done and continue to do far more than just birthing children and passing down culture. Unless you plan on having bionic/android women raise children and kill off female off springs than you have posted an idiotic comment.

who said women can't do more than birth children or pass down culture? once again, you keep strawmanning with bullshyt i've never said. kill off female offspring? jesus christ, shut up.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
hey, don't agree with patriarchy, just don't bytch when you aren't receiving the benefits of patriarchy--is that hard to understand? don't cry that nikkas jump the fence, dont whine that nikkas are undervaluing you, dont complain cus nikkas don't want to get married, don't bytch when nikkas don't want to provide for you.

traditionally, it's been to birth & nurture offspring, while passing down the culture to the next generation. but women have decided that's sexist and oppressive. so why shouldn't men work to replace the fairer sex?

So we're not allowed to want anything else? We should just be happy with giving birth and nurturing offspring or be replaced?

sounds amazing.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
without inflating the value of penis, can you name one successful matriarchal society? just ONE
when a mother is absent from a child's life the child ends up a LOT worse than when a father is absent. And don't front like it's not true, cause there's nothing like a parents love especially a mothers love. And in society there is men and women so the fukk are you even saying anyways?

Your argument is dumb.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:ld:for fukkery

:ld:the way @Yup got ethered in the black parents thread, got to take somebody with her...

:mjcry:
I didn't get ethered in the black parents thread...most posters were circling talking points and not addressing what I wrote by nitpicking 5 he title or simply negging me. What I posted is nothing new and gas been stated a million times and in a million different ways. If I am not replying further it is because the thread has been bushed and I am no longer allowed to respond to bushed threads (Right @Always-Right Liggins Liggins ?). Every day I am proven right on here, in real life and through various documentations that blacks need to fix their relationships and improve their parenting skills instead of just attacking or denouncing white supremacy. Disliking a poster or sending negs is not sufficient to call it ether. It's the last time that I reply on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.