:what: They're in Shanghai breh.

180373d287301461edd003.jpg

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
fukk the author and his or her momma

Talkin bout I should wife the fat black broad instead of the healthier non black person
So my kids can be fat fukks? fukk the fukking author again prob a fat bytch talkingg shyt i hope she get hit by a car
I dont get this post were where did it say to accept obese people unless you equate black women to obesity

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm so tired of the black feminist acting like patriarchy is a dirty word. every thriving community is a patriarchy, every single last one.

what they like to do is point towards all these b*stards of single mothers. look at how abusive they are, look at how shiftless they are--point to that, and proclaim that as patriarchy. when in reality, that's the product of their matriarchal households. meanwhile, while black women bytch and complain about how mimicking "white patriarchy" is bad. we have a plethora of BW complaining about how they aren't receiving the same patriarchal benefits WW (or any other race of women) are receiving.

also sick of these feminist acting like they're doing BM some big favor by pointlessly marching and protesting. not only is it futile, but most of them are doing it for their own self interest. these feminist, gays, lesbians, trannies only march to promote their own LGBTQ agendas. while acting like they're doing BM some grand favor, that we're too timid to do for ourselves.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
i'm so tired of the black feminist acting like patriarchy is a dirty word. every thriving community is a patriarchy, every single last one.

what they like to do is point towards all these b*stards of single mothers. look at how abusive they are, look at how shiftless they are--point to that, and proclaim that as patriarchy. when in reality, that's the product of their matriarchal households. meanwhile, while black women bytch and complain about how mimicking "white patriarchy" is bad. we have a plethora of BW complaining about how they aren't receiving the same patriarchal benefits WW (or any other race of women) are receiving.

You are rehashing talking points that are absolutely unrelated to the article. It's like you see anything on black women and you have an automated response. Where does the article address what you posted above ?

also sick of these feminist acting like they're doing BM some big favor by pointlessly marching and protesting. not only is it futile, but most of them are doing it for their own self interest. these feminist, gays, lesbians, trannies only march to promote their own LGBTQ agendas. while acting like they're doing BM some grand favor, that we're too timid to do for ourselves.[/QUOTE]
I've see you post this several timessages so you think black women marching/protesting against black male brutality , etc...is self serving? What do you propose then?

Status
Not open for further replies.