Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
Belo Vale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

looks like you'll have to dig deeper for an outlier.

what are you talking about? no one has brought up the eradication of women but you. second, artificial wombs already exist.

thanks to @Yup's convenient quoting, it doesn't address two points i'm attacking. first being, a matriarchal society is better than a patriarchal society. the second being, men need women more than women need men.

i'm telling you flat out, matriarchal societies are all failures. also, women need men a lot more than men need women. watch any fukking gender based survival show (naked and afraid, bear gryll's the island) and you'll see how far women get in the absence of men. or if that's too scripted for you, just open your eyes. which is why you CANT name one, just ONE, successful matriarchal society.

u smart bruh :ohhh:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:yeshrug: that's you

if women could create a realistic android that could go out, work, and bring home a check. i'm certain plenty would take that route. hell, you already have vibrators and in vitro fertilization.

if you were a woman, would you want to live your life just being pregnant and taking care of kids? You wouldn't want to do anything else? Just sit at home 8 months pregnant with 3 other screaming kids and washing your cheating husband's clothes? It's like men don't understand how sad that life is. idk maybe men really are completely different from women and think that that's actually what happiness is or maybe they just think women shouldn't be happy.

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
giphy.gif

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

what are you talking about? no one has brought up the eradication of women but you. second, artificial wombs already exist.

thanks to @Yup's convenient quoting, it doesn't address two points i'm attacking. first being, a matriarchal society is better than a patriarchal society. the second being, men need women more than women need men.

i'm telling you flat out, matriarchal societies are all failures. also, women need men a lot more than men need women. watch any fukking gender based survival show (naked and afraid, bear gryll's the island) and you'll see how far women get in the absence of men. or if that's too scripted for you, just open your eyes. which is why you CANT name one, just ONE, successful matriarchal society.
where has matriarchal socities been brought up?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you are not suggesting it than why propose it. You replied to me saying that both men and women are needed by saying men need women less. Clearly you don't respect the role of women neither. Yet want to accuse women of not respecting male roles? This 7 typical title for tat...the same pettiness that you claim men are above.

I didn't state a hypothetical situation I merely illustrated the stupidity of your comment to which you have yet to properly address. You put your foot in your mouth and don't want to admit it.

Many ladies in that same thread also denounced the women not needing men statement. What's your point?
how am i proposing it, when it's already being engineered? :heh: news flash, artificial wombs and female androids will become a reality.

i didn't say you stated a hypothetical, i STATED the hypothetical. also, how am i not respecting women's roles, when women are the ones calling traditional gender roles sexist and oppressive?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

You are mixing learned skills with innate skills....good to know that, that story is false
Artificial wombs have not been created....a fertilized female egg has to transplanted into an incubation pod (assisted reproduction).....If women stopped sexing and reproducing (dead at that being a societal job) and men invented the entire reproductive process, where is that egg coming from? You are going to create a fake gamete and zygote too?

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
So you cant support anti domestic violence ? You can't speak out against it? That's very shortsighted .

U can speak out against it and support anti domestic violence, but don't listen to this fool and others I guarantee that don't get involved when they walk out of store and see a dude beating his woman, but want to put the battery in your back and u end up dead..

Only advice he should give is telephone numbers and contact police...

It's none of your business to get involved personally and end up dead cause u never know who got a gun or not...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are mixing learned skills with innate skills....good to know that, that story is false
Artificial wombs have not been created....a fertilized female egg has to transplanted into an incubation pod (assisted reproduction).....If women stopped sexing and reproducing (dead at that being a societal job) and men invented the entire reproductive process, where is that egg coming from? You are going to create a fake gamete and zygote too?

the story is false? i haven't even posted a story for you to call bullshyt :dead:

men would get eggs the same way women get sperm, they'd buy it.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
how am i proposing it, when it's already being engineered? :heh: news flash, artificial wombs and female androids will become a reality.

i didn't say you stated a hypothetical, i STATED the hypothetical. also, how am i not respecting women's roles, when women are the ones calling traditional gender roles sexist and oppressive?

Dude...you have an agenda. Everything your saying is not the premise of the article in which you posted that comment. Classic derailment....I had brought up the invisibility of black women in public discourse on the topic of racism, institutionalize or otherwise. This is why the article resonated with me. You have often said that the discussion on race should focus on black men as it is black men paying the brunt of racism. I disagree...any issues pertaining to blacK people needs to address both sexes on equal footing cause guess what black women get the brunt of it too....that's the central premise of the article. I understand critiquing it...buT many like you like dismissing anything that concentrates on black women. Case in point , with that quote and the arguments you have been laying out are lackluster. No mention of matriarchal society has been made, no mention of men being useless has been made and definitely no mention of android wombs has been made until YOU brought it up. Circling back to focus on men/bm.

I was not being selective with your quote anyone could click on that arrow and go back to where it was originally posted and who it was replied to and what was said. Not a single poster defended the commentm ade about men needing women more than vice versa. You're just being petty and inserting a discussion that is irrelevant to rehash the same talking points that you always make. Take your L like a grown man and stop the circle jerk.

Men cannot replace women anymore than women can replace men. So your comment on women needing men more is obsolete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.