Status
Not open for further replies.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
chris browns ass ought to be GRATEFUL for black women

we have been carryin his crackhead ass for awhile now.

but like a black man--he don't appreciate shyt.

if we turn on him...he has no chance.

like.....hang it up.

I say.....GREENLIGHT....

black women...make an example of him. :jawalrus:
Be real brehette y'all as a collective won't do shyt :mjlol:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wish more of our sistas would stand up and stop dancing to shyt because it has a good beat. Personally, a man has to respect himself before I respect his opinion and a ho like Chris isnt getting respect around here. Im just saying,.make an example out of pencil dikk, Too many of us are too busy making excuses for these bums who are jealous and have alot of fears pertaining to us. Time to stop coddling/pacifying.
Dude has some serious issues with Black woman. Cant believe I had him as my Myspace layout :scust:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Beating up Rihanna is not the final straw?

Constantly shytting on women is not the last straw?

Being an overall dikk is not the final straw?

But making a song about his girl having real hair is? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Bingo!

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
PLEASE stop that. Stop stop fukking stop. Every man has say about the kinda shyt women in his race do.

It isn't quite a beauty thing, but what is with certain races of women HAVING to be covered up head to toe? Certainly the women didn't come to that conclusion themselves.

White girls thinking they all needed to be skinny with no butt. White guys perpetuated that kinda shyt.

Brazil got cosmetic surgeries for all kinds of shyt on lock. The most revered women are ultra-curvy down there, even if fake. The skinnier ones
take a backseat.

This isn't a black man thing. Weave at one point was used to accentuate hair BW already had. It morphed into being an absolute substitute, to the point

it looks mad corny now. This isn't black men bashing BW, no more than I consider it BM bashing if you say :scust: "Why don't guys pull their pants up?"

The same women that claim that black men are powerless are the same ones that readily claim that we are responsible for womens' negative self-image and the standard of beauty

:mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same women that claim that black men are powerless readily claim that we are the ones that are responsible for womens' negative self-image and the standard of beauty

:mjlol:
Don't even ask them how:mjpls:

Wasn't the black man that sparked the feminist movement. Cultures around the world dogging their women out and we are
bad for simply disliking the abuse of weave?:beli:

Status
Not open for further replies.