Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"because you don't like hearing women say that they don't need men. Truth is they don't. They don't."

Apparently, they do need actual Black men. Look at the state of Black America now. The reason we are the way we are today is due to the lack of BLACK MEN being MEN. Without men, Black existence is on the brink of non-existence. So to even suggest that they don't need Black men is suspect to me.

I agree with the fact that you cannot be Pro-Black for just one gender. Black men need Black women and vice-versa.
Yeah, he was clearly pandering to women with that statement.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
:dame:I don't give a fukk.

1474406226470971972.gif

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ahhh look a article advocating separatism, I'm hip to these type of movements demoralizing the black men while putting the duties of the men upon the women, I wonder will the women be smart enough to see the inclinations of this trash article and see the bigger picture.

A war without men isn't a war ladies it total dominance, Keep propping up these self-hating c00n brothers and we will quickly find ourselves and chains once again. You don't see white women/men dogging they men talking about "we white women got this" They know how the game is played. They let you women parade around because they love the symbolism of it the power it gives women while stripping away the dominance of the males. they love the talk of black men being shyt and useless, they want to make sure when we actually do go to war the men are so emasculated and bitter they can slide through and take everything.

The author probably got a white women in his bed right now laughing as he write this garbage

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Talkin bout I should wife the fat black broad instead of the healthier non black person
So my kids can be fat fukks? fukk the fukking author again prob a fat bytch talkingg shyt i hope she get hit by a car

obese-woman.jpg

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The fukk I look like getting involved if I see a nikka beating his woman or disrespecting the chick...

Should I walk up and say don't touch that black queen brother and in return get 2 to the dome and im dead and dude in jail and she off living life with some new dikk... GTFOH

mine your business and protect your own woman...

Status
Not open for further replies.