• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:whew:I live next to a large and wealthy Punjabi communitiy and alot pf their women are dime status. Theyre usually well educated, traditional and submissive too but theyre corny as hell.:banderas:They probably have the best bodies outside of Africa,some of em look like black women with that asian hair

Are you kidding me? :mjlol:

Indian woman have to be some of the WORST shaped woman ever :russ:

Just by this comment, what is your ethnicity? If your african you must be an east african.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Most look pretty bad. Like not even average, just bad. It's rare for me to ever see a beautiful Indian woman. That one on that new show quantico is a dime though.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
You took out the best one imo.
Freida-Pinto-Hot-Photo-Shoot-5.jpg

freida_pinto_2800001.jpg

I have a Fijian friend that looks a lot like her . Wanted her to drop her dude so bad :mjcry:

I almost dated a Pakistani girl I went to high school with but her family were slumlord :mjpls: and her emotions were on her sleeve big time .

But her slim thick, 4'11" frame :jbhmm:

I'm gonna see what she's up to :smugbiden:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Are you kidding me? :mjlol:

Indian woman have to be some of the WORST shaped woman ever :russ:

Just by this comment, what is your ethnicity? If your african you must be an east african.

:patrice:Strange, outside of this communtiy, theres not many attractive indian women I know. The rich indians here are probably getting dimes from their country and repopulating their neighbourhood which is warping the way I see indian women.

:yeshrug:I agree. Im surrounded by the cream of the crop of indan and paki women, the bollywood types as i live next to a rich Desi community. Outside of that community, most indian women are :dame:

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I'm from trinidad so I'm used to seeing a lot of them around. Like most others said in here it's really hard to find attractive ones. Back home 1 out of 6 girls would be fairly attractive. They're nice though and the food is amazing, love myself some curry goat. They can also wine and party like no fukking tomorrow.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
They're really funny and cool people from my experience. I got a bunch of brown friends, guaranteed good time and laughs

Generally don't look at the women like that, I'd rather not be the one to screw up traditions and get into family drama.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I live in Toronto.. Its indians galore over here, especially the school I went to. Indian woman do not have no shaped. Whether you find them attractive like that is up to you
Which area in toronto?

Status
Not open for further replies.