Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Repeating that ad nauseum doesn't make it true.
I don't need to read books on attracting women of other races and I don't degrade myself in seeking their acceptance because I'm an attractive male who understands his value.
You can not spin this topic because of your inherent shame that your group engages in the same behavior if not worse than the chris.b's of the world that your ilk can't stop discussing.
You can talk about people who look like me all day but when it's your turn, it's "What about black on black crime?"
:dame:
Be just as hard on yourselves as you were the black male who flew to Asia and got KO'ed for a piece of poontang he didn't get.
:francis:
@Yup his quotes please

some black women have to date out, or be alone, the sex ratio is badly skewed and a sizeable minority of black men, such as yourself, have a distinct preference for non black women

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Yup . Funny that I've never seen this black woman/ black man beef until I signed in to The Coli .

Your experiences are limited. That doesn't mean that black men do not do these positive things- they do. I know several. But my experiences are not a representation of our society as a whole. And I am able to step outside of my box and see that comments like yours and the other thing I quoted are not a rarity. Young girls grow up hearing and absorbing these messages and now we have a generation of 16-25 year olds who are ripe and ready for a white savior.

You see, they don't know that these people feel the same way or even worse, because they don't have that exposure. They don't know the way of the passive aggressive monster so they think of it as a savior from what they do know, which is (see previous comment).

You can either contribute to this by continuing to give these women ammo with your negative comments, bashing, lack of listening, lack of empathy, denial, and lack of accountability. Or you can be a leader and realize that negativity doesn't work for this issue. We have had enough. These young girls need to see and hear black LOVE.

Finally, if you have never seen any of this in real life, then why are you contributing to it by being negative? You could have just as easily said something positive while still asserting that you believe this to be an online issue.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
SO let me get this straight...

You DONT date black men.

You are not seeking black men...

Have your pic in your avi.....

AND Yet you post on a majority black male forum.....

BUT have a no-nikka policy :what:

SO yeah, that could make you a wench.....

Just another whitewashed feminista :russell:

Muppet

Banned
Daps
This is her from back in the day
Black-Women-Defend-Donald-Trump.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
This is more of a general comment but I wouldn't go to a Black female site talmbout how yall need to stand by us and support us.

So bytches shouldn't come on here preaching how Black Men need to step up.

This is a venting place for Black males to converse with other Brehs about frustrations with life, Women and work. Women are welcome but if you on that "Man Up" tip.....:camby:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
SO let me get this straight...

You DONT date black men.

You are not seeking black men...

Have your pic in your avi.....

AND Yet you post on a majority black male forum.....

BUT have a no-nikka policy :what:

SO yeah, that could make you a wench.....
Am not looking for non black men either :manny:

I can't like hip hop and sports piff?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Your experiences are limited. That doesn't mean that black men do not do these positive things- they do. I know several. But my experiences are not a representation of our society as a whole. And I am able to step outside of my box and see that comments like yours and the other thing I quoted are not a rarity. Young girls grow up hearing and absorbing these messages and now we have a generation of 16-25 year olds who are ripe and ready for a white savior.

You see, they don't know that these people feel the same way or even worse, because they don't have that exposure. They don't know the way of the passive aggressive monster so they think of it as a savior from what they do know, which is (see previous comment).

You can either contribute to this by continuing to give these women ammo with your negative comments, bashing, lack of listening, lack of empathy, denial, and lack of accountability. Or you can be a leader and realize that negativity doesn't work for this issue. We have had enough. These young girls need to see and hear black LOVE.

Finally, if you have never seen any of this in real life, then why are you contributing to it by being negative? You could have just as easily said something positive while still asserting that you believe this to be an online issue.

I was just commenting on the victim type, low insecurity shyt that was said . I have no intentions to talk shyt about black queens. Whitewashed c00nette hoes are fair game tho

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Just another whitewashed feminista :russell:
ANy black women on here who post their pix as a avi date black men and love black men??

WHy that type is so hard to find? All the hoes who does it are complete wenches and has such animosity towards bm like @Yup and @WHIPPEDCream

Status
Not open for further replies.