Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Watch them try to change the subject though.
They can talk about black males and accountability all day but when it's people who look like them?
:mjpls:
you dont date nor plan to date black women. you actively seek relationships with "others", why do you care what women you have zero attraction to are doing?

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
you Coli black women love playin the victim role . insecure type shyt

What reasons do black women in general have to feel secure?

Are black men in general protecting, providing, and making us feel valued? Or are black girls growing up hearing this all day?

But numbers show no1 in or out there race wants them :manny:

Maybe they should go to mars

Maybe aliens will marry them :ehh:

Many (but not all) of us lack security. What exactly is your point other than to be antagonizing while denying accountability?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
What reasons do black women in general have to feel secure?

Are black men in general protecting, providing, and making us feel valued? Or are black girls growing up hearing this all day?

Yup . Funny that I've never seen this black woman/ black man beef until I signed in to The Coli .

Must be a whitewashed thing

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
you dont date

Repeating that ad nauseum doesn't make it true.
I don't need to read books on attracting women of other races and I don't degrade myself in seeking their acceptance because I'm an attractive male who understands his value.
You can not spin this topic because of your inherent shame that your group engages in the same behavior if not worse than the chris.b's of the world that your ilk can't stop discussing.
You can talk about people who look like me all day but when it's your turn, it's "What about black on black crime?"
:dame:
Be just as hard on yourselves as you were the black male who flew to Asia and got KO'ed for a piece of poontang he didn't get.
:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.