East of Anywhere
She's a fighter.
kelly-rowland-derek-blanks-photoshoot.jpg

Never gives up the fight. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn guy, travel the world...

Some languages don't have the word for thank you...Some cultures don't have the concept of cousin, step-brother, mother-in-law...

I am done with this discussion. If we can't agree on basic definitions, and some of us don't even understand the definitions we are posting and how to apply them, then we are just dogs chasing our tails...:russ:

They don't have the exact word thank you but they have something similar

like Nepalese doesn't have a word the means thank you in english, but when speaking you change the pronoun/verb ending to reflect the level of respect you wish to show to someone

You talking basic definitions when please in English can mean something different depending on the context

like everything wrote I would respond to nikka please

I'm not asking for anything from politely when I say that word in that context you dumb fukk, and people barely say please when asking for something today

Also why do keep harping on English when the english is what makes black AMERICANS, AMERICANS

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Nah.. it's deeper than that.. there's a few younger females on here that could also fall into that category, yet they're not this bitter.. and they don't go around actively seeking destruction

+Rep. I'd like to see this too, but around here fukkery gets the daps/featured/reps :manny:
She plays into the destruction cause it's dudes that play into the vitriol. I already scolded her for it. That's why I chalk it up partly to inexperience.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

Majority of my posts are and have always been in jest. *Looks at avatar*
You all have continued to reference the same quotes and it still hasn't caught traction. Why?
Because no one takes it seriously but you, but even that's conditional depending on the topic and whether or not I've gotten you effectivley riled up and your need to play victim.
How can you discuss accountability but you can't stand the sight of yourself in the mirror?

:francis:
im not riled up, okay so youre trolling, fine, but i think saying you dont find black women as attractive as latinas and asians went past the point of trolling
sight of myself in the mirror? ive never slept with nonblack men, and i no longer would even entertain dating them

@Kitsch :slapfight:

HaterGz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
2016 fukking These Hoes
Nah, she just needs someone in her life and some good dikk.. it'll switch up real fast.

I was about the say the same shyt. bytch just need a nikka in her life to dikk her down.

bytches like her need a real nikka to handle her load. She nags too much about us black men, when she needs to work on her fake feminist virgin ass. She's probably ugly af in real life.

All she need is a man and some good dikk and she'll change up quick. Seen it all the time, homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.