Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's why after I snap out of it I go back to my usual light skin slander. :myman:

Men get p*ssy whipped as well. Voodoo p*ssy is real. :mjpls:

:ohhh:How does one achieve having the voodoo p*ssy? please tell O great one. :blessed:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I was just commenting on the victim type, low insecurity shyt that was said . I have no intentions to talk shyt about black queens. Whitewashed c00nette hoes are fair game tho

And I am telling you why these women have this mentality and what needs to be done to stop it.

And it needs to be stopped....immediately. This is a very important issue that can and will impact us for generations.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
And I am telling you why these women have this mentality and what needs to be done to stop it.

And it needs to be stopped....immediately. This is a very important issue that can and will impact us for generations.

none of the 16-25 yr old black women in the hood are waiting on a white savior .

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

You can not spin this topic because of your inherent shame that your group engages in the same behavior if not worse than the chris.b's of the world that your ilk can't stop discussing

:jbhmm:

Majority of my posts are and have always been in jest. *Looks at avatar*
You all have continued to reference the same quotes and it still hasn't caught traction. Why?
Because no one takes it seriously but you, but even that's conditional depending on the topic and whether or not I've gotten you effectivley riled up and your need to play victim.
How can you discuss accountability but you can't stand the sight of yourself in the mirror?

:francis:

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
What reasons do black women in general have to feel secure?

Are black men in general protecting, providing, and making us feel valued? Or are black girls growing up hearing this all day?

Many (but not all) of us lack security. What exactly is your point other than to be antagonizing while denying accountability?

You lack security?

How

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
This reminds me of a story :mjlol:

I met this sexy dark skinned girl at a club about 6 months back :takedat:

Fine as hell, got her number so we hung out a couple days later :smugbiden:

She gave amazing head the first night but we didn't fukk :banderas:

So anyways the next week I hang out with her and we're in my car just talking about random shyt after leaving the bar. We're tipsy and I know what's going down in a minute backseat :shaq:

I forget how it came up, but somehow she said something to the effect of:

"I would NEVER date a black guy :mjpls: I only talk to white guys :mjpls:".

She had natural hair too :mjpls:

Immediately, ( and I had an easy chance to hit), all I could think about was what the damn Coli would say about this :damn:

I literally thought "scust" :mjlol:

Right then and there she stopped being attractive to me. Made an excuse and dropped her off. Cut her off completely after that. Haven't replied to any texts since :birdman:

Yall changed me :pachaha:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To be honest brehs, you don't have to look too far to find any bashing bw posts on here. :manny:

That's how it is on any site that is dominated by one gender. The other catches hell.
Doesn't make it right either way. I wish there could more constructive criticisms and respectful discussions. :francis:

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:ohhh:How does one achieve having the voodoo p*ssy? please tell O great one. :blessed:
ebadu1.jpg

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
She's just inexperienced and set in her ways.
Nah.. it's deeper than that.. there's a few younger females on here that could also fall into that category, yet they're not this bitter.. and they don't go around actively seeking destruction

To be honest brehs, you don't have to look too far to find any bashing bw posts on here. :manny:

That's how it is on any site that is dominated by one gender. The other catches hell.
Doesn't make it right either way. I wish their could more constructive criticisms and respectful discussions. :francis:

+Rep. I'd like to see this too, but around here fukkery gets the daps/featured/reps :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.