Status
Not open for further replies.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I don't fukkin care or think about you! But this is the second or third time I wake up to some bullshyt with you doing bytch ass things. If u got a problem with me, I'm right here. That's what the tag option is for.

shyt has been dead and buried in the bushes and here you go with you woe is me self digging shyt up again.

It's a fukking message board. The girls don't like you? Boo fukking hoo! Go get some p*ssy.

I made that thread about weird nikkas in the Salon in general. I tagged you in the thread once several people started talking about you so you can defend yourself. You didn't want to, now you come back months later with some chip on your shoulder. No one was thinking of you at this point. Stop looking for reasons to be mad.
Tldr. Now go away

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Go post on nairaland then. Africans so obsessed with us when

What is your point? It's like you're rubbing in the fact that we were stolen away from our land of origin without being allowed to have any connection with, let alone knowledge of what that origin actually is. Are we supposed to feel bad and ashamed for something we had no control over?

You should be grateful that you and yours got to keep your original culture instead of coming on a black American board talking shyt. Like damn we create our own lil communities and divisive people of the diaspora such as yourself, cacs, and others come and fukk with us smh.

Black American culture has become world culture. Look at any country's pop scene and you will see influences of black American culture. Whether it be through jazz, blues, rock, soul, funk, R&B, or hip hop. The biggest star the world has ever known was black American, don't forget it.

I think the more pertinent question is why are you salty lol? Are you mad cause black American culture is the preeminent black culture of the world? We're dope by nature, we can't help it.

OP is white Canadian.

What does this have to do with Africans lol?

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
@Kitsch

14ctzj5.jpg

2im71v6.jpg

he also sent a video of his dikk but i'm sure you have no interest in that

...and i'm the one who came onto him :mjpls:
mase-gif.gif

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
@Kitsch

14ctzj5.jpg

2im71v6.jpg

he also sent a video of his dikk but i'm sure you have no interest in that

Where is the proof of you saying all the things I said was stories?
Of you having a ugly p*ssy, of you having pregnancies scares, so on and so forth.

I never denied we didn't text and talk. You said, im making shyt up. And you know I'm not. Why would I make that up......

I also know, when you having sex, you like to put a finger in your ass

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I haven't implied anything. :huh:

And what I said was only in reference to da actual process of posting...not da actual content of said postings.

Which is where da criticisms aimed atchu most likely are derived from. :francis:
I understand that but telling me I do it cuz I'm bitter and need some dyck isn't ok with me. You notice, I didn't refute anything about me being foul or mean.:mjpls:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Of you having a ugly p*ssy, of you having pregnancies scares, so on and so forth.

I never denied we didn't text and talk. You said, im making shyt up. And you know I'm not. Why would I make that up......

:picard:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
You said the
:mjpls:

It's the Lords day so I shall behave myself.
Post I made were stories. Anybody can screenshot a conversation between two people. Whats your point?

Lol, yall can have that. Like I said. I didn't make that up. I know what was said just like you.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

There's no proof because they're lies but continue on your quest.:mjlol:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps

my nikka, where is your proof though with all these accusations?:lbjyikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.