Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you wasn't feeling me.......

How come you told me about you're numerous pregnancies scares

Or

Hoe you have to taken medication because of your illness

Or

How come you sent me several pics(some unflattering)

Or

You asking me who negged me so you can go and neg them.......

Or all those things I stated me being delusional?

:mjlol: whatever makes you sleep better at night.

If you have to create stories to make yourself feel better about being called out then who am I to get in your way.

I've entertained this long enough tho.

Enjoy football Sunday!

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
:mjlol: whatever makes you sleep better at night.

If you have to create stories to make yourself feel better about being called out then who am I to get in your way.

I've entertained this long enough tho.

Enjoy football Sunday!

Well why would I make something that detailed up.......why?

I just made up all that really? Come on now, keep it real

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I've been here since February 2013 and I'll probably won't even get to 4000 posts by the time this year is done but let you guys tell it, I need to go outside and get some dyck.:mjlol:
Shyt gets even more hilarious when you guys supposedly have all these healthy lives but be right front and center for the fukkery:russ:
But anyway, I appreciate the input:ehh:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I've been here since February 2013 and I'll probably won't even get to 4000 posts by the time this year is done but let you guys tell it, I need to go outside and get some dyck.:mjlol:
Shyt gets even more hilarious when you guys supposedly have all these healthy lives but be right front and center for the fukkery:russ:
But anyway, I appreciate the input:ehh:

You'd definitely have a point if dis was 1998 and smart phones didn't exist...but alas.

I'm sittin & waitin for mah car to finish being cleaned as I type dis. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
translation: white people have their culture designed for them or they borrow from others and the shyt is okay but black folks steal culture and need to be called out on it:troll:...

first you say black folks stole european culture and dont have they original culture but then you say christianity was designed for europeans... if christianity was designed for europeans that dont make it their original culture...europeans replaced their original culture/religions for the ones the jews designed/gave them...you still believe christianity is european after all that so it shouldnt be too difficult for you to believe black culture is black even if it came from europeans...im not sure any of the shyt you think comes from europe originated in europe...
1) I am not calling out anybody...I am just pointing out how minorities like to cry "culture appropriation and vulturism" but they don't realize the BEST parts of their cultures come from White People...

Treating women as equals, the scientific method that has made religion and stupidity redundant...

2) The people who designed Christianity for Europeans were possibly European...Europeans had already colonized those lands, and back then there was NO Europe (scientifically, Europe doesn't even exist)...People were known based on the culture they identified with...There was no Black or White, European or African...

You were Greek, Roman,m Egyptian, Ethiopian and etc...

So we can't really have a Black vs White argument when we are talking about Biblical times...Those distinctions simply DID NOT exist...

There is a very HUGE possibility that Jews were Blacks maybe of the African type, but maybe of the Indian sub-continent type, or mixtures of man different things (most likely)...

3) Everything you stated brings me to my ULTIMATE belief...Culture is BULLSHAT...People actually belief in and are prepared to kill over STUPIDITY...

Culture, religion, nationalities, races, ethnicities and etc are just STUPID concepts that slow our progress to a Unified Human Identity...We can do without them...We have the scientific method...

You watch a movie like Independence Day, and it portrays human coming together to fight against Aliens, but when you observe the world you realize that will never happen, because Americans will sell out the Russians and make friends with Aliens, and the Russians will probably do the same...

We are divided by a sea of bullshat...It makes NO SENSE...

Status
Not open for further replies.