• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
So no thread was made on how @Strawberry was using Nikka left and right? @Guwopaveli already exposed @biscuitsnbangers for using it but she still was not ban and that thread was send to the bushes, now here we go again another cac using nikka and nothing has happen to her yet.

And this last one :sas2:

Looks like she really want to call the people that were confused a nikka with a "ER" .... also said they need to go back to school.

And finally look at her excuse on why she used it

Sounding like a lot of
full

And i could not get the other post because she went back and edit some of them... shout out to @stirfry220 he posted her quotes in a different thread before she edit them.

@mrken12 @Barnett114 @Emperor_ReinScarf @TheStripper @ProBlack Panther @Prodigal Syndicate @Raedawn07 @2meo @AJtheOne @Billy Ocean @Flexo Rodriguez @BlackManLiveFromLondon @CinnaSlim @Kitsch @Audemar @KOOL-AID @Tommy Knocks @blackestofpanthers @Maas Darko @calixprynce @#SOG_soldier @Prynce @realdarkphoenix @Bishop KG Dinero @bdizzle @DarlingNikki @PeridotPuss @Supreme HD @TMNT4000 @Matt504

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Where is the proof of you saying all the things I said was stories?
Of you having a ugly p*ssy, of you having pregnancies scares, so on and so forth.

I never denied we didn't text and talk. You said, im making shyt up. And you know I'm not. Why would I make that up......

I also know, when you having sex, you like to put a finger in your ass

:dame:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Status
Not open for further replies.