Not open for further replies.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
@daria, say it ain't so?:mjcry:
You do know I still have the messages from whatsapp...... Right?

You see she went ghost. She know I wouldn't do that though.A lie don't care who tell it breh. Mfers statin half truths and half stories. But I know she told me those things, just like she knows. But I'll fall back
I don't want to mess up my "Toronto connection"

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
You see she went ghost. She know I wouldn't do that though.A lie don't care who tell it breh. Mfers statin half truths and half stories. But I know she told me those things, just like she knows. But I'll fall back
:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

:why: I refuse to believe that you all are going nutters over some peen. Peen? Really. To each her own though. :manny:
Why do you think my skin looks so good?
images%2Fslides%2Feartha_kitt_then_062712_400jrw.png

Daps
1) I am not calling out anybody...I am just pointing out how minorities like to cry "culture appropriation and vulturism" but they don't realize the BEST parts of their cultures come from White People...

Treating women as equals, the scientific method that has made religion and stupidity redundant...

2) The people who designed Christianity for Europeans were possibly European...Europeans had already colonized those lands, and back then there was NO Europe (scientifically, Europe doesn't even exist)...People were known based on the culture they identified with...There was no Black or White, European or African...

You were Greek, Roman,m Egyptian, Ethiopian and etc...

So we can't really have a Black vs White argument when we are talking about Biblical times...Those distinctions simply DID NOT exist...

There is a very HUGE possibility that Jews were Blacks maybe of the African type, but maybe of the Indian sub-continent type, or mixtures of man different things (most likely)...

3) Everything you stated brings me to my ULTIMATE belief...Culture is BULLSHAT...People actually belief in and are prepared to kill over STUPIDITY...

Culture, religion, nationalities, races, ethnicities and etc are just STUPID concepts that slow our progress to a Unified Human Identity...We can do without them...We have the scientific method...

You watch a movie like Independence Day, and it portrays human coming together to fight against Aliens, but when you observe the world you realize that will never happen, because Americans will sell out the Russians and make friends with Aliens, and the Russians will probably do the same...

We are divided by a sea of bullshat...It makes NO SENSE...

you really dont know what you are saying:mjlol:...in a few lines you said there was no europe but there were europeans then you finish by saying there was no european:troll:...

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Naw, I wouldn't post none of yo pics that you send me. It ain't that serious.

Sad that you let a homeless, unemployed, no car, divorced, malnourished, snake come between us. The op thought her admitting her short coming is a way for people to trust her.

Shame really.

I thought you wanted people to name names and tag people?
Next time @ me muthafukker.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
You'd definitely have a point if dis was 1998 and smart phones didn't exist...but alas.

I'm sittin & waitin for mah car to finish being cleaned as I type dis. :francis:
By this logic if I have a smartphone and use my downtime for frivolous things such as the coli, wouldn't be safe to say that I don't need to go outside and get some dyck:jbhmm:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
So we ask, why American women are shytted on globally, carry on a discussion and the thread get clustered with something completely out of the realm of the discussion and hidden????

Who is doing this??

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Or what? You gone make another thread cause you don't like me, and tell other people not to fukk with me. You cock blocking buster.

@twan83 Come get your wife breh
I don't fukkin care or think about you! But this is the second or third time I wake up to some bullshyt with you doing bytch ass things. If u got a problem with me, I'm right here. That's what the tag option is for.

shyt has been dead and buried in the bushes and here you go with you woe is me self digging shyt up again.

It's a fukking message board. The girls don't like you? Boo fukking hoo! Go get some p*ssy.

I made that thread about weird nikkas in the Salon in general. I tagged you in the thread once several people started talking about you so you can defend yourself. You didn't want to, now you come back months later with some chip on your shoulder. No one was thinking of you at this point. Stop looking for reasons to be mad.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

@Kitsch

edit

edit

he also sent a video of his dikk but i'm sure you have no interest in that

...and i'm the one who came onto him :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.