Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You got nice ass titties. I would suck on them shyts, b. Hoes that seek attention on the internet says a lot about their personalites in real life. I've fukked a few like you.

Just take your L hoe and go find yourself a man. And your sidekick bcrusaderw can join you too with her thot ass.
Even worse Homie. Thots will thot

:camby:
nah she @bcrusaderw side kick :coffee:
No.
I've been offering and I never got a reply like this :wow:

:mjpls:

devilshaq.png
That depends.. are you the stalker type :ld:

I don't need anymore problems in my life
:comeon:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Gender equality in life is something to strive and fight for. On a male dominated forum like this, it's not going to happen. That last thread you started was purely to ruffle feathers, not have a genuine discussion. I think the points behind it that you and @bcrusaderw are completely valid and worth talking about. That was never going to happen with the way it was presented.

And no, I don't think you're a bad person.
Thats the majority of the threads in TLR :dead:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how do I seem bitter?
and you don't think I have a reason to complain?
Here's my problem. The guys on here can be as ruthless as can be but if I do it, I'm a bytch, petty, bitter.
It's laughable.

I think things become personal with you or it seems like it really quick. Like it goes from TLR fukkary to your personal info getting out or you catching a stray for no reason. Even in the last fake exposal thread a certain picture got posted up with someone that had absolutely nothing to do with the clowning that was going on at that time. Basically you go over board

And your method of complaining is like fighting fire with fire which just makes more fire. I dont even know what your trying to prove? That guys get away with more on the site than girls? I'd agree, and I'm pretty sure its understood...but its a male dominated site...so kinda of expected. I wouldn't expect dudes to get away with as much on a female dominated site.

shut that shyt it. It was up for over a day b4 ppl found out it was fake.

It was but I'm pretty sure you nor any one else requested it to be taking down at any point because it was fake. Where as with the last thread she could have requested it immediately. Not that she did or didn't.

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
I wasn't mad bc it backfired bc I knew it would. But if I ask you to leave my thread and you continue, I can retaliate and you can't be mad. :yeshrug:
Like @realdarkphoenix just said though, with you things get personal real fast. It definitely seems like you're mad when you react like that. Hence, the bitter comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.