Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, people pick and choose what they'll be offended by. No one said anything when your supposed t*ts were plastered all over the forum, but what you did was delete thread worthy? :dead:

Maybe one was requested to be removed and the other wasn't because it was......fake.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I dont know if you've been trolling lately or what.

But I've notice you making excuses for your actions based on whats others have been getting away with. Its the TLR over all so it doesn't really matter either which way...

But who's to say if your a bad person or not. You seem bitter though :manny:
how do I seem bitter?
and you don't think I have a reason to complain?
Here's my problem. The guys on here can be as ruthless as can be but if I do it, I'm a bytch, petty, bitter.
It's laughable.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
When you first started posting, you were more positive. All I saw you talk about was studying for school, preparing for a career, moving into your own spot , & etc

Now its fake exposals, gender war fukkery, trolling & black men bashing
its like you trying to be @bcrusaderw #2 :coffee:
I don't bash black men.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
You're one of the worst posters I've ever encountered on any forum. You're an e-panhandler which also signifies that you get no play and no man would treat you for shyt. You can respond by saying you don't need a man to give you money, but if that were so you wouldn't need to beg online for it. Jump in acid you bum

Status
Not open for further replies.