Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
You're one of the worst posters I've ever encountered on any forum. You're an e-panhandler which also signifies that you get no play and no man would treat you for shyt. You can respond by saying you don't need a man to give you money, but if that were so you wouldn't need to beg online for it. Jump in acid you bum
you know so much about me. I'm flattered:mmmdenise:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You offering?
:mjpls:

devilshaq.png

HaterGz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
2016 fukking These Hoes
You got nice ass titties. I would suck on them shyts, b. Hoes that seek attention on the internet says a lot about their personalites in real life. I've fukked a few like you.

Just take your L hoe and go find yourself a man. And your sidekick bcrusaderw can join you too with her thot ass.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're one of the worst posters I've ever encountered on any forum. You're an e-panhandler which also signifies that you get no play and no man would treat you for shyt. You can respond by saying you don't need a man to give you money, but if that were so you wouldn't need to beg online for it. Jump in acid you bum
1382135211565.gif

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got nice ass titties. I would suck on them shyts, b. Hoes that seeks attention on the internet says a lot about their personalites in real life. fukked a few like you.

Just take your L hoe and go find yourself a man. And your sidekick bcrusaderw can join you too with her thot ass.
nah she @bcrusaderw side kick :coffee:

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
how do I seem bitter?
and you don't think I have a reason to complain?
Here's my problem. The guys on here can be as ruthless as can be but if I do it, I'm a bytch, petty, bitter.
It's laughable.
Gender equality in life is something to strive and fight for. On a male dominated forum like this, it's not going to happen. That last thread you started was purely to ruffle feathers, not have a genuine discussion. I think the points behind it that you and @bcrusaderw are completely valid and worth talking about. That was never going to happen with the way it was presented.

And no, I don't think you're a bad person.

Status
Not open for further replies.