• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
just like how black american men are going to south america to find wives, white dudes are going in droves to eastern europe & asia to find wives. seems like american men have completely given up on american women :francis:

the question is, why?:jbhmm: are american women really that bad??? is it feminism? is it that american women have gotten progressively fatter over the decades?

I personally don't prescribe to that "grass is greener somehwere else" mentality. I think women are crazy everywhere :pachaha:
YES!!!!

and women.... and some men.... will fight to death to say all women and cultures are the same... NO THEY ARE NOT

first off, america is a country... not a race... our laws, our history, our lifestyle is going to shape EVERY person in a different way than say Canada, UK, Japan, Brazil, etc. we all, as people of those countries, deal with different things because of that country

america had it's women's right movement.. no other country did... maybe a few euro countries... not many in the grand scheme

so women across the world aren't as empowered as american women.. their gender roles are still back in the 1930s... their laws aren't welcoming of women to do shyt like work, drive, have an opinion, show their faces, and varying degrees of that

so ON A LARGE SCALE.... women of other countries tend to be more docile, more subservient, more 1930s women... which allow men to feel powerful like those old school men... think mad men and how they treated women... then subtract another 30 years from that

Today i was joking and i told my japanese chick to rub my feet. She got on her knees and did it without hesitation. Im not even lying.

Now let me joke around like that to an american chick. What do you think is gonna happen?

my country ass girl does the same... often... and uses lotion

and that's why i say on a large scale.... on a smaller scale... you'll be able to find these type of women who are also american... it'll just be harder to find

what is easier is to take a flight to some impoverish country, flaunt your money around, and find yourself a beautiful woman, used to being treated and living like shyt in her country, and be her savior and watch her treat you like one

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
True :ehh: but you can't get mad when they backfire
Only a select few trolls get to prosper around here and @TeflonTrill isnt on that approved list. Would have been a plat thread otherwise.

It was but I'm pretty sure you nor any one else requested it to be taking down at any point because it was fake. Where as with the last thread she could have requested it immediately. Not that she did or didn't.
Breh that thread wasnt even moved to JBO until the other pic was posted. Titties all in a sfw forum like :wow:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Only a select few trolls get to prosper around here and @TeflonTrill isnt on that approved list. Would have been a plat thread otherwise.

Breh that thread wasnt even moved to JBO until the other pic was posted. Titties all in a sfw forum like :wow:
But I'm not a troll. I occasionally troll and 90% of the time, it's when I'm at work bored:ehh:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I think things become personal with you or it seems like it really quick. Like it goes from TLR fukkary to your personal info getting out or you catching a stray for no reason. Even in the last fake exposal thread a certain picture got posted up with someone that had absolutely nothing to do with the clowning that was going on at that time. Basically you go over board

And your method of complaining is like fighting fire with fire which just makes more fire. I dont even know what your trying to prove? That guys get away with more on the site than girls? I'd agree, and I'm pretty sure its understood...but its a male dominated site...so kinda of expected. I wouldn't expect dudes to get away with as much on a female dominated site.

It was but I'm pretty sure you nor any one else requested it to be taking down at any point because it was fake. Where as with the last thread she could have requested it immediately. Not that she did or didn't.
when was this?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Just go swirl if you want to. But dont shyt on me in the process, its fukking annoying. And thats why we talk shyt about you. You cant just go to another country and wife who you want, no, you have to pop shyt in the process. Just go. Nobody going to cry and stop you, if you think its better good fir you. But you dont know me or what i would or wouldnt do. Dont make lame excuses for why you want to date IR. Just do it.
you are aware black people are all over the world right?

you don't think african women are different than american black women?

how do we even have words like CULTURE and then spend time saying differences in culture don't exist

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Now yall know why they always talk about "Hell", because they always feel "hot" or like they "burning"....:laff: and zombies, drinking blood and all sorts of other "underworld" type of shyt....These are genetic defects walking around cursed by nature....walking dead defects in nature..............

They need to feed off of Hue Man....which is why they are pushing this Mixing. They need your "genes" and melanin for their future salvation.

:deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.