• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
Is that so? There are 23million bw and you are tellling 23 million bw (assuming they are adults...) cannot find one man in a population size of 150 million mem?

I used to take the less options argument as an insult as a bw. But now i dont....having boundless options is not a guarantee that these options are quality. Bw need only one man to cherish them or marry. If they start widening their circle and take dating/marrying as a job they would be able to find someone. Will these men always be black? Probably not.

70% are single

65% not by choice

Just go on Facebook

ULL see nothing but bitter black women

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ehhh you are who you are whoever dont love it fuk em . . .this don't mean we won't be arguing down the line but blah lemme finish my drink:drunk:

@VegasCAC makes some valid points regarding attention seeking

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hmmm, what's up with all these threads trill? are you in love?:lupe:.. or are you pulling a malcomxx? :shaq2:

to answer your question I don't know you like that to determine if your good or bad so im going to go with good since you're pulling a malcxx..:shaq2:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I think you're an attention whore.

Heres why:

1. Your Fake Exposal Thread dropping random nudes :scust:

2. Petty "Exposal" of @agnosticlady when all she was doing was posting pictures of cute children on your blatant bait thread :comeon:

3. This fukking thread :camby:

:camby:

I actually thought that was a real black man appreciation thread that's why my first photos were of black men that I found attractive. I was going to post black fathers, grandfathers, uncles, brothers, and etc. I was going to post pictures of black men doing great stuff in their communities. Then when I saw that it was a bait thread I went from :krs:......to :skip:...........to :dame:

Status
Not open for further replies.