Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I got this African chick with Eddie Murphy on her skull She like: "Jigga Man, why you treat me like animal?" I'm like: "excuse me Ms. Fufu, but when I met your ass You was dead broke and naked, and now you want half"

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
Let's use coli logic to answer your question.

Coli men say women fall off after age 25.
Coli men say your 20's are too early to get married
Coli men say not to get married at all.

So it's perfectly understandable why a young woman would have children at a young age and not be married.

Women fall off after 29 30 not 25

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
I just think youre flipping the script. On the coli any woman who is young and looking for a husband should find one because all that matters is youth and beauty, remember? Now you're going against The Colis conventional wisdom that youth Beauty and the desire to be married isn't the only criteria. (Not sure why you brought up kids. They weren't apart of the equation. )

The point I'm making and which I made in one of my platinum threads that thanks to the anti marriage family culture among black men doesn't matter at what age a black woman wants to marry she has few options unless she willing to date out.

According to stats and surveys

Bw have few options weather they date out or not

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loud, Opinionated, Argumentative, Disloyal (all stereotypes) & sadly most AA women are hung up on the whole jesus/religious bullshyt.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
According to stats and surveys

Bw have few options weather they date out or not
Is that so? There are 23million bw and you are tellling 23 million bw (assuming they are adults...) cannot find one man in a population size of 150 million mem?

I used to take the less options argument as an insult as a bw. But now i dont....having boundless options is not a guarantee that these options are quality. Bw need only one man to cherish them or marry. If they start widening their circle and take dating/marrying as a job they would be able to find someone. Will these men always be black? Probably not.

akata

Banned
Daps
White people gave you a culture after they took the one your ancestors had....

If you don't have your own language, then you don't really have a culture...

Black American culture is just European sub-culture...

I have been observing students in my classroom, and noticed that Black American students will easily make friends with White Americans before they make friends with a Black African...This is just a personal observations...I could be wrong...

But it makes sense...Black American culture is a sub-culture of American culture...Y'all think you are so different, but as an outsider I see things differently...

What is your point? It's like you're rubbing in the fact that we were stolen away from our land of origin without being allowed to have any connection with, let alone knowledge of what that origin actually is. Are we supposed to feel bad and ashamed for something we had no control over?

You should be grateful that you and yours got to keep your original culture instead of coming on a black American board talking shyt. Like damn we create our own lil communities and divisive people of the diaspora such as yourself, cacs, and others come and fukk with us smh.

Black American culture has become world culture. Look at any country's pop scene and you will see influences of black American culture. Whether it be through jazz, blues, rock, soul, funk, R&B, or hip hop. The biggest star the world has ever known was black American, don't forget it.

I think the more pertinent question is why are you salty lol? Are you mad cause black American culture is the preeminent black culture of the world? We're dope by nature, we can't help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.