Daps
Reppin
NULL
makes thread about dream houses...3 replies
makes thread about motivation and bettering yourself....1 reply

thread title paaaaaaaawwwggg.......(no pics)........platinum

the coli.com ladies n gents

My man...

I did exactly that this week and got nathan in terms of having a real/honest conversation about different topics.

So... I did what the coli wanted.

It was all in jest but I'll pepper it with some real pawgs here and there.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the white man's language they spell it "steal" :troll:
dude said christianity and islam is european:heh:...
Christianity is European...

I used to think that Christianity was Middle Eastern, but is NOT, it is European...

Jesus and his disciples did not create Christinaity, Paul and his students did...The New Testament even writes about an arguement between Paul and Peter about how to truly follow Jesus...

Peter was a Messianic Jew who wanted the people to keep following Jewish customs, Paul made the argument that Romans and non-Jews did not have to follow Jewish customs if they did want to, because they were "circumcised in the spirit" and not the flesh....

Christianity was essential designed for Europeans...Paul wanted them to believe in Jesus but he compromised by allowing them continue with some of their own cultural practices...

The followers of Paul's teachings were first called "Christian" in Antioch, a Greek-Roman city...

There you have it, a little history lesson...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go post on nairaland then. Africans so obsessed with us when
Now you claim that you are not African, but when a White man states that "black Americans haven't contributed shyt to human progress" then you will bring up Egypt and Ethiopia...

If you ain't African then all you have is slavery, do you realize that...

:mjlol:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
My man...

I did exactly that this week and got nathan in terms of having a real/honest conversation about different topics.

So... I did what the coli wanted.

It was all in jest but I'll pepper it with some real pawgs here and there.

:yeshrug:
think i might do that too. i wonder if mainstream artists go through this...whatever brb makes PAAG thread lol

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
white girls best saved for da gram
could have the best ass in the world but she gon be annoying, dumb as hell, cant cook for shyt or handle a household, cant do shyt for herself, gon be trashed all the time, gon be clingy, not gon raise no kids, gon be ugly at 30
would never wife a white bytch they pretty much exhibit every quality you wouldn't want a life partner to have

Status
Not open for further replies.