Status
Not open for further replies.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:wow:

Its like this: if you grew up eating spam and never tasting good steak or salmon, you wouldn't know that spam is low quality meat. That is why many American women with shytty attitudes hate men going to other countries: to see better quality women and force American women to step up. They hate competition and they hate any kind of discipline or selflessness that they have to do.

American women can only marry American (or other Western) men. An American man could find love with a girl in Buenos Aires or Shanghai or Mumbai or Florence or Instanbul if he was an explorer like that, to be traveling the world.

Imagine these thots going to China or India or non-Western Europe. The guys over there wouldn't make enough money for them :wow: And the men would end up killing them once it became evident they're worthless beings who don't clean, cook or have sex. Their entitlement, ironically, can only exist in the (rich and powerful) patriarchal system we've built for them. Other areas of the world would humble them quickfast.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
*comes through to salvage pawgless thread*
CQ_u7g0UkAAVod1.jpg

CQ_u9UDUwAA0S_Y.jpg

CQ_u_OWUsAA-DeD.jpg

CQ_vA0BUcAAftZ0.jpg

CQ_vFYgUEAABldJ.jpg

CQ_vG-dUkAA_gNE.jpg

CQ_vIwTU8AAt0Cm.jpg

CQ_vKxUUsAATdwf.jpg

Gotta give the people what they want.:yeshrug:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I am not the biggest fan of Western women, but you can find good ones here if you catch them while they are still young (in college or freshly graduated). If you don't good luck......

I won't say that I would never marry an Western woman, but since I have traveled to different places and spent time with people of different cultures......my standard for how I want a woman to treat me is different

Status
Not open for further replies.