The left
In this thread:
1Auof.gif

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
This thread makes me want some crack. If you've ever smoked crack on a Saturday afternoon, then u know what I mean. October, dogs is barkin n birds chirpin n shyt. Just make a nikka wanna hit up the ayrab store n get a stem n some Brillo n go around the corner n hit the spot for like 3 20 pieces. Lock urself in the bathroom n smoke 2 Ol St. Nicks then jack off without bussin, the smoke another nick, push the Brillo to the other side n smoke that n listen to "Party All The Time" by Eddie Murphy for a half hour straight.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread makes me want some crack. If you've ever smoked crack on a Saturday afternoon, then u know what I mean. October, dogs is barkin n birds chirpin n shyt. Just make a nikka wanna hit up the ayrab store n get a stem n some Brillo n go around the corner n hit the spot for like 3 20 pieces. Lock urself in the bathroom n smoke 2 Ol St. Nicks then jack off without bussin, the smoke another nick, push the Brillo to the other side n smoke that n listen to "Party All The Time" by Eddie Murphy for a half hour straight.

Oh shyt. We hit the apex post brehs and brehettes.

:deadmanny:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas not concerned with power or wealth if they were they'd be traveling to Africa or black carribean countries simple as that.

Why a black man would look for a wife in a non-black majority country with a racist caste system is beyond me......

Unless she is like a Michelle Obama that can play her role, when it's time.

Last edited:

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
My only beef with foreign women is they expect for you to pay for everything.... because YOU are the man("you're supposed to do that cause you are the man")
and they have you jumping through hoops to get the p*ssy.

I don't have to jump through hoops to get the p*ssy with american women and every now and then they'll go out their way to pay for stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.