The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Women rule America

I think American men just tired of not seen as having value

Give a man money and he wants to take care of many women and children

Give a woman money she will tell you how much she dont need a man

:wow:

Its like this: if you grew up eating spam and never tasting good steak or salmon, you wouldn't know that spam is low quality meat. That is why many American women with shytty attitudes hate men going to other countries: to see better quality women and force American women to step up. They hate competition and they hate any kind of discipline or selflessness that they have to do.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Because men want to be able to treat us like shyt but it ain't happening. So they go to third world countries and look for women that don't have anything so they'll deal with a disgusting pig climbing on top of her every night, beating the crap out of her, and treating her like a slave just so they can have something to eat everyday. While American women will just leave and he'll get on a message board and talk about how he was the perfect husband and he was blindsided by the divorce.

:mjpls:

Cooking and cleaning for your man is a slave now? :dwillhuh:

I wonder if you have the same view for your kids.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
had an older african dude tell me once that i'd be straight marrying an african woman, so long as i didn't bring her to america :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.