• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't a scientific study and data is collected using self-report so people could very well be lying about their true size so there is no proof black men have bigger sizes than white men. That's all.

:umad:

“a survey carried out in New York City in 2010 of objectively measured and self-measured erect penis length in a sample of 800 adult men consisting of 200 from each group of blacks, Hispanics, whites and Asians. The majority of the group identified as Asians will have comprised Chinese and Koreans, but may have included some South and Southeast Asians”.
asian-men-penis-size-table2.gif

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I love black men.
No you don't because you blame the colorism issue on black men when knowing damn well white men own media promotes that shyt.

You always blame black men and never blame white supremacy.

Your ass don't realize your under a system of oppression.

You said you will still wig your finger on black men while fukking a cac.

And you in the past even suggest that white men will treat you better than black men.

Please tell me why this isn't bed wenching?

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you're totally going to ignore the post that elicited that response? Don't feign indignation when only ONE side of the coin offends you.
THIS was the post you responded to:
These women are perverse and delusional. They think women and men are the same.
THIS is your response to that comemnt:
We're better. Twice as many black women in college as black men. 9 times as many black men in jail as black women.
:usure:
Explain to me how a comment saying that men and women are not the same leads you to saying that Black women are better than Black men. Inquiring minds would love to know.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NONE of them ever explain this! They just talk around it.

Because theyre here to troll, harass and interfere with any discussion we may have. They think that theyve got the right to come here and regulate shyt. Just look at the generalizations that many are trying to throw out there while trying to say they 'love' us. Its a mind game. I wouldnt be surprised to find out that elements from cointelpro like to hang out on sites like this to stir things up.

Its because alot of you posters take it easy on them and actually entertain their bullshyt and they feel comfortable enough to come here and run off at the mouth. That needs to change. :comeon:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
THIS was the post you responded to:

THIS is your response to that comemnt:

:usure:
Explain to me how a comment saying that men and women are not the same leads you to saying that Black women are better than Black men. Inquiring minds would love to know.
Quite easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.