Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Tru
I can pull Rihanna looking women or Gabrielle Union type women when I'm 45 :myman:

Just stop working a 9 to 5 and workout in the gym all day.
I believe this is true for BOTH genders but for some reason Men think being 35+, making less than 50k, and having 4+ kids and 3+ baby mamas is OK. It's not and they'll end up old alone and bitter.

Get yo shyt together, keep it together, plan for the future, and STOP passing up on quality women while you're in you 20's.

Y'all need to stop encouraging fukkery amongst your brehs or else they'll end up like The OP.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tru

I believe this is true for BOTH genders but for some reason Men think being 35+, making less than 50k, and having 4+ kids and 3+ baby mamas is OK. It's not and they'll end up old alone and bitter.

Get yo shyt together, keep it together, plan for the future, and STOP passing up on quality women while you're in you 20's.

Y'all need to stop encouraging fukkery amongst your brehs or else they'll end up like The OP.

I ain't encouraging fukkery, just don't want to deal with that shyt. Both men and women need to stop following the media and find a mate that will live long and happy with them.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That gut comes for people who don't eat right and take care of themselves. There are alot of men out there 50+ with 6 packs(yea mostly in other countries, but in US too). The gut comes for you slackers who dont pay attention to what's in the food, not us who gonna take care of ourselves.
most people are not eating perfectly fam. lets keep it 1000. most people are not on a super regimen. we're talking about MOST people, not some outliers. yes you are correct, if you eat just right and work out all the time. the gut may not hit you. but most folks are eating crap all throughout their kid ages,and teens, and 20's. so by the time you start realizing "mannnnn, this food aint working for me." the gut is there bruh. sure you can chop it down, go off on the diet plan, workout like a nut. it can happen. but you will have to continue that...FOREVER. or else that guts a comin. This aint like it was when you were a kid, when you walked every where, road bikes everywhere. was running around all day doing this or that. your life takes a wack turn usually. because now you work a job(unless you're a handy man/woman or business owner. you're sitting up with your feet underneath a desk for 8+ hrs a day. that takes a toll on your body/metabolism. You've never sat around for that length of time in your life. the gut is coming bruh(ladies are even worse since their hormones change a lot and puts them in a tight situation where they start getting that lovely gut too.) again you can fix it. but depending on your DNA it will be super hard for some, easier for others. some folks NEVER gain weight no matter what they eat. they are still unhealthy(diabetes, high blood pressure. bad Cholesterol, etc. ) they just dont look it. You have had to be lucky to have had a parent or friend that put you up on Ground Turkey/Chicken early in the game. so you can back up off that beef and pork every single day.

Elle

Pro
Daps
Dude there are a lot of sistas out here without kids. You have to keep looking but if you are in your 30s the numbers get smaller. Also you can try and date younger women and they are less likely to have kids.

This is why I tell men and women that it gets harder to date as you get older. You got mates with kids, ex spouses, stuck in their ways (cause we all get like that as we get older) and folks careers to deal with. Just a lot of shyt compared to when you are young.

The problem is they want women who look like thots but work as attorneys. I'm single over 35 and have no children as well as several women I know.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
l_1055322.jpg

l_1055328.jpg

l_1055337.jpg

l_1055331.jpg

l_1055334.jpg

Reporter-videobomb-innuendo.gif