Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Simply put: You need to move.

This is all one big ECON exercise. Supply and demand. Go to where there are educated women in abundance but not a lot of guys on their level to match. It's the reason why I tell myself if things don't work out in the next 3 years I'm just gonna move back to Atlanta and settle down. So many wifey candidates there. :ahh:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
And I didn't realize dis till I got into school and eam afta I graduated n started movin in da creative/art circle....dat's anotha lost paradise to meet smart attractive hoes wit no chirren. And Im talmbout all creative art fields from traditional to dance to writing.

I dunno if its dat already natural slight selfishness most of us have of wantin dat attention/focus to be on our work or what but I haven't ran into dat prollem of seeds already being planted hardly eva.

I been eatin good for quite some time now. :francis:
This nikka has such insightful posts most of the time, but you type like a slave. I know you're probably smart in real life too :laugh:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
01616_aNlm4ggl5Qk_600x450.jpg

Hello this is my first time doing something like this but here it goes.... I'm a beautiful African American woman who is looking for a cute white guy to get to know I never dated outside my race and would love to give it a try let's start as friends please send a face picture along with putting ur zodiac sign in the subject bar can't wait to meet u!
:mjpls: :sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.