• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I made over £50,000 last year after tax, which is close to $80,000.

But carry on. :coffee:
You are one person....not an entire consumer segment

Outside of soccer...your representation in English media is non-existent nvm Wales/Scotland/Ireland

I wont even get into black UK owned banks or private equity.

They could literally deport all of you n!ggaz and not miss a beat economy wise.

Don't get involved "bruv"

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
That's what I'm talking about and there's DOL grants that will pay for HVAC or CDL training or its dirt cheap at community college. Working for yourself= unlimited income. As long as you have a trade, you can eat.

Exactly. At the end of the day I just want to be able to support my family and give my kids (if and when I have them) the things that I didn't have or get to experience when I was young. That's a conversation a bit too mature for The Coli though

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's use coli logic to answer your question.

Coli men say women fall off after age 25.
Coli men say your 20's are too early to get married
Coli men say not to get married at all.

So it's perfectly understandable why a young woman would have children at a young age and not be married.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
i just dont see the majority of black american men trying to "hustle" as a means to getting anything but an endless stream of new puss. men are not trying to succeed so they can have a stable family, its not a life goal or even on their radar

i wonder what kind of black folks coli brehs/brehettes fraternize with to come on here and make these ridiculous assumptions and generalizations about black people as a collective. perhaps its also a reflection of yourself :jbhmm:

but that's none of my business

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I kinda agree with OP. The playing field has never been leveled and BW should understand that. That Willie Lynch shyt is skrong, pitting our brothas and sistas against each other. :wow:

There's also the image of "that life" plastered all over TV and social media. But like I keep saying, us BM need to step up and lead. Money never made a man.That's a myth. Have some SELF worth. Nobody can deny your manhood but you.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i wonder what kind of black folks coli brehs/brehettes fraternize with to come on here and make these ridiculous assumptions and generalizations about black people as a collective. perhaps its also a reflection of yourself :jbhmm:

but that's none of my business
so most black men want to "make it" so they can settle down in a monogamous marriage with no side chicks or outside women?
yeah right.

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
I don't know what you talking about bruh.
Black women aren't asking for too much.
Any other woman of any race would be asking for the same expectations of the men in their communities too

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never compared Black men and white men in my life. This thread and the OP is bullshyt. OP has too much time and a very very ashy dikk...

You're one of the genuinely good and logical females on the Coli but many women compare black men to white men. It is one of these women's source of frustrations that black men are not more like cacs (or alternatively that cacs don't desire them). :dead:

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
ive been good for like a week

we're not trying to compare you to white men, you all dont even hardly have anything.
:laff:
not even the basics, let alone enough to support or even contribute to a family

dudes dont even have a high school diploma LET alone a fulltime job or even a 1 bedroom apartment.

no, 40k IS enough, but most of these 25 -35 year old black men are either unemployed or underemployed doing stock at walmart making $8/hr 28 hours a week.

i just dont see the majority of black american men trying to "hustle" as a means to getting anything but an endless stream of new puss.

:what:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
This happened in 1965 after civil rights so context is very important.

• Black women opted for individual security over collective advancement
  • The government essentially incentivized broken homes
  • Black men couldn't get gainful employment/investment due to hiring/lending practices
  • With No black companies. No black infrastructure. No economic base/unity.
  • Black men resort to crime and gang culture flourishes

Does this sound familiar ?

In order to build you need your women to be submissive and on the same page.
That way the men can lead and the women can nurture and have a legacy/wealth left to them for future generations.
White power structure pro-actively engineered this from happening decades ago...

YOU'VE HAD A MATRIARCHY FOR DECADES
HOW ARE WE HOLDING YOU BACK IN 2015 ?

neyaNJ8.gif

The U.K. doesn't have a black middle class and their history is entirely different.
As far as i'm aware they never had a huge civil rights movement there
So how is this relevant to black gender relations in the U.S. ?

full

" The reason these unmarried men were being kicked out is because they largely served no purpose outside of insemination. The non productive black man was optional and he continues to be this way till this day "

Actually it's black women who've lost their utility to many successful black men
that's more to do with the belligerent "independence"/reluctance to submit ....

They figure they can still have have black offspring without black women :sadbabybreh:

but all this was engineered decades ago so I can't blame subsequent generations for the betrayal
of their grandmothers...nor you being loyal to your own ignorance...

but do tell....with all this strength/independence.........
HOW ARE WE HOLDING YOU BACK ?:pharrell:

You're previous comment you says black women were kicking productive men out the house for a check. Now these same men couldn't get jobs? Make up your mind.

Secondly please font scare me with the successful black man chimera. Just because you tile taxes don't make you successful. If these same "successful " black men see no use in black women, that's our signal to look for greener pastures.

So we have settle this issues. Now let's get back to OPs problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.