Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Lmao he's just full of crap and i called him out on it cause i recognize him from another forum. I insult him and you can see by the way he's been mentioning me in threads for the last several days that he gets off on it.

:mjlol: you outchea pullin' cards already? The 2k15 class should be happy to have you on their rooster. :lolbron:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Simultaneous Posting yet Again! No way this is coincidence!

Proof Below
You forgot to logout of the other account, your an idiot! :russ::russ::russ::russ:

lies_3.png

No, I made both of those posts

tumblr_m8o4xfp5YO1qimturo1_500.gif

One to your bytch ass and one to malcolm. You just gonna keep digging this hole, huh?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
thats very true, and do u why theyre doing stock....its not because they want to....they dont have a choice

were forced to hustle and pushing yourself to come from the bottom and drive a sane man into insanity

i just dont see the majority of black american men trying to "hustle" as a means to getting anything but an endless stream of new puss. men are not trying to succeed so they can have a stable family, its not a life goal or even on their radar

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
LMMFAO!! When did you see me say that? You still have to choose wisely, look at character, morals, values and all that. I'm just saying chances are he may be a blue collar worker that makes less. I'm only speaking from a financial perspective.

I had a friend who really wanted her boyfriend/baby daddy to be a provider so she can stay at home with the kids. I had to remind her that he got a felony very early on in life (fukked up as a teenager and of course spent his adult life paying for it) and the chances of him finding a job that paid enough to support them all was slim. She needed to take her ass to work so they could build and save together.

Gotcha and I agree there.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
No matter what you do, we know. :troll:

:troll: won't save you

I hope they shun you over in the booth, bytch nikkas like you don't even need to be giving their opinions. Work on your posts and do better in the future....bc currently, you suck young man.

And stop posting them blurry screencaps that mean nothing. You lost breh. Heavy.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just dont see the majority of black american men trying to "hustle" as a means to getting anything but an endless stream of new puss. men are not trying to succeed so they can have a stable family, its not a life goal or even on their radar
i cant disagree with that, its hard but as a man, i should push yourself :jbhmm:

@Amethyst see how easy that was

Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
:troll: won't save you

I hope they shun you on the booth, bytch nikkas like you don't even need to be giving their opinions. Work on your posts and do better in the future....bc currently, you suck young man.

And stop posting them blurry screencap that mean nothing. You lost breh. Heavy.
Another alias! :merchant:

Edit, it's PeridotPuss, The same lame nikka. :dahell:

Status
Not open for further replies.