Pittsburgh
LIES.png

lies2.png

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
i cant disagree with that, its hard but as a man, i should push yourself :jbhmm:

@Amethyst see how easy that was
If you sit here and put yourself down, you'll never get anywhere. Most Black men that I know are doing very well in life. I don't know very many who are disillusioned and down and out. The Black men I know had plans since HIGH SCHOOL to become physicians, attorneys, engineers, etc and are doing that now. The ones I meet in my travels that are truck drivers, work in retail or other jobs are still grinding and also doing well. You've got to understand that Black people are very powerful and strong people. We don't just lay down and cry and fold up. I'm not used to seeing Black men in a negative light. So I cannot relate to your post. It's insulting and degrading to real Black men who ARE working and building their lives and families.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
thats very true, and do u why theyre doing stock....its not because they want to....they dont have a choice

were forced to hustle and pushing yourself to come from the bottom and drive a sane man into insanity

Man that's bullshyt. You can get an HVAC cert and make 75-100k starting out and work towards owning your own company. This ain't no pull yourself up by the bootstrap post either. I know plenty of brehs who have a CDL and own their own trucks and gross 250k a year and take home 100-150k after fuel and repairs. There's options out here but people aren't taking advantage of them. I had to drive a school bus to get my CDL years ago and I keep adding endorsements to make myself more marketable. The end game for me is to own a couple trucks and keep my lazy ass at home or travel.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Another alias! :merchant:

Edit, it's PeridotPuss, The same lame nikka. :dahell:

Wait - then why your threads start with @PeridotPuss and none of mine even mention your dusty ass ?????:heh: you can't joke your way out out of this L sir, and those spammed screencaps not band aids for your embarrasment boo boo

you may need a coli break

Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
@midwesthiphop @Emperor_ReinScarf shut this shyt down please.

These type of threads are becoming toxic. Plus it's full of bogus pm covnos and screen caps

:scust:
A mod can APPROVE My P.M AS REAL YOU fakkit!. If my P.M is fake then I tell them to BAN ME then! fukk you, your are fukking ridiculous. :mjlol:

All your accounts are fake as shyt, you miserable roach. :pacspit:

:camby:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Man that's bullshyt. You can get an HVAC cert and make 75-100k starting out and work towards owning your own company. This ain't no pull yourself up by the bootstrap post either. I know plenty of brehs who have a CDL and own their own trucks and gross 250k a year and take home 100-150k after fuel and repairs. There's options out here but people aren't taking advantage of them. I had to drive a school bus to get my CDL years ago and I keep adding endorsements to make myself more marketable. The end game for me is to own a couple trucks and keep my lazy ass at home or travel.
That's what I'm talking about and there's DOL grants that will pay for HVAC or CDL training or its dirt cheap at community college. Working for yourself= unlimited income. As long as you have a trade, you can eat.

PeridotPuss

Supporter
Daps
Since I asked about **** and learned it's back! This disgusting cac creature is back. Don't fall for it's lies. Look Above my post. :dame:

Wait I though I was malcolm and you PROVED it?????:ooh: now I'm ****????

PeridotPuss

Supporter
Daps
A mod can APPROVE My P.M AS REAL YOU fakkit!. If my P.M is fake then I tell them to BAN ME then! fukk you, your are fukking ridiculous. :mjlol:

Malcolm set you up. Accept it and stop posting. And remove my name from that other thread you started. None of this is cool. You look bad.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm in a somewhat similar situation but don't give up hope. The single sisters with no children are out there you just have to find them. They're not in the club every weekend, posting thirst trap on social media, etc. Also depends on where you live. Like another poster said Houston, TX has a lot of young sisters with no children that are productive with their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.