Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, 40k IS enough, but most of these 25 -35 year old black men are either unemployed or underemployed doing stock at walmart making $8/hr 28 hours a week. all those average income numbers include men in their 40s 50s and 60s.
thats very true, and do u why theyre doing stock....its not because they want to....they dont have a choice

were forced to hustle and pushing yourself to come from the bottom and drive a sane man into insanity

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So women should settle for the first man that comes along, even though that person might be a sociopath or they might not have long term compatibility?

:why:
LMMFAO!! When did you see me say that? You still have to choose wisely, look at character, morals, values and all that. I'm just saying chances are he may be a blue collar worker that makes less. I'm only speaking from a financial perspective.

I had a friend who really wanted her boyfriend/baby daddy to be a provider so she can stay at home with the kids. I had to remind her that he got a felony very early on in life (fukked up as a teenager and of course spent his adult life paying for it) and the chances of him finding a job that paid enough to support them all was slim. She needed to take her ass to work so they could build and save together.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
You are him, yinz the same person. Nice try! :russ:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: you duckin this L with all you got huh???

Im not going thru this every 5 days proving myself. ...YOU called this bullshyt thread. You did this to yourself:mjlol:

Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
LIES.png
d9g5juc2f

6iyzh3hkv

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:russ: brehette what did you do to ol'boy, fill me in.
Lmao he's just full of crap and i called him out on it cause i recognize him from another forum. I insult him and you can see by the way he's been mentioning me in threads for the last several days that he gets off on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.