Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah homeboy, you're just a loser.

Wash yo azz, do some sit-ups and get a trade.

No reason an able bodied man should be broke and ashy. You've got NO damn hustle.

why r u so angry lol, we cant have a civilized conversation without name calling ?

stop being stereotypical

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I joined Sept 2006 u fukking fagggot
:umad:

your reading comprehension is off "you fukking fakkit" :mjlol:

I was saying when you got neg trained it is coincidental that the new profile sprung up around that time you fukking weirdo...

If it's not you why you taking offense to what I got to say to someone else you clown ass nygga?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

your reading comprehension is off "you fukking fakkit" :mjlol:

I was saying when you got neg trained it is coincidental that the new profile sprung up around that time you fukking weirdo...

If it's not you why you taking offense to what I got to say to someone else you clown ass nygga?
Fade

What city

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
The U.K. doesn't have a black middle class and their history is entirely different.
As far as i'm aware they never had a huge civil rights movement there
So how is this relevant to black gender relations in the U.S. ?

I made over £50,000 last year after tax, which is close to $80,000.

But carry on. :coffee:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:heh: should I give a fukk?

Mac and cheese????...you trying jokes now nikka?????....if you don't take this half baked, dumb shyt split thread, no evidence having, you went and got your ass set up, trying to live our your former gotcha moment glory ass flop ass thread and go sit down

Your post game do need improvement. :scusthov:

:whew: Keep talking like this I might have to do something to ya :obama: Got that dirty mouth and I wanna clean it out with orbit

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
nikka it's you, aint no way you gonna keep manipulating people. You need to be banned.

You sittin back like, I have my fake aliases backing me. :scust:

:pacspit: nikka YOU need to be banned for these weak ass exposal threads about nothing you just tried to pull. You're dumb as fukk. How that mac and cheese taste now hoe? ???

Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Simultaneous Posting yet Again! No way this is coincidence!

Proof Below
You forgot to logout of the other account, your an idiot! :russ::russ::russ::russ:

lies_3.png

Last edited:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yes. When it comes to things like the man being the "provider" and making enough money to support an entire family on one income. It's unrealistic to expect the average black man to be able to do that.

Just like I don't like when black men say "well Sally stays in shape for her man". Sally also stays at home all day and may work part-time as best. Sally probably has access to decent food AND the money to purchase it.

As blacks we fail comparing our relationships to other races. We are completely different and need to conduct ourselves as such.

So women should settle for the first man that comes along, even though that person might be a sociopath or they might not have long term compatibility?

:why:

Status
Not open for further replies.