Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Right and then they get burned in the end and carry that baggage on to the next man. But when you become versed in nonsense like that you can see through it and either avoid these types of females or have a nice...casual...relationship where there's not much involved and both parties have nothing to lose.

Man...there's a thread stickied at the top of this forum that has no owner and never will. Grab your mining gear...hell bring a friend and I guarantee you will find some gems that will lead you to wealth and prosperity.

Yeah that thread has a lot of gems, but a lot of women are not reading that thread.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I try to tell these dudes DMV has all types of women. I see all types of women. Nikkas think I'm telling duck tales about the DMV even some bums who live in the DMV.

You got college educated recent grads
You got your 30+ year old women with government jobs.
You got in college women working internships
You got some hood joints too.
At no time have I ever felt there is a limited supply of women, esp black ones.

Dudes act like it's hard to bag a woman with no kids especially a black woman, they don't even require much.

OP must be a dirty bum

DMV you gotta be $$$ and a boring career to appeal to some women. They don't like entrepreneurship cause too much government money.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Settle down implies settling. Don't settle.
Everybody settles. EVERYBODY. Absolutely-no-exceptions.
How far off your target do you settle is the issue. Everyone who claims to be with their dream dude/girl has this one thing about them that they didnt care for but since he/she has most of the other requiements right they put up with that last minor flaw.

40oz

City Living
Daps
he should have slapped her in the face and told her his momma dont want him mixing with honkys

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You're fukking with old hoodrats.

I mess with girls in their early-mid 20's and none of em have kids, and they make damn sure they don't have one by accident.

You know why? They have important shyt going on in their lives: school, career etc.

Some people just be telling on theyselves. :sas1:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Trust and believe its just as hard out here for 30 + women with no children to find a man without a whole soccer team of kids. Men come with just as much baggage as women do sometimes.

Not every women that is beyond 30 is damaged goods either. She may have a reason for why she doesn't have any children or been in a serious relationship before. You never know what is going on with someone without asking or assuming will surely make an ass out of you.

So I feel your pain OP.... :sas1:

Last edited:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
At a certain point you will realize that if a chick is over 35 and has no kids or never been in a serious relationship then there is something wrong with her. I dont know why yall think its natural for a chick to not have kids past 30. Its the other way around even biologically. You will will learn there is a reason no dude wanted her when she was younger.

I agree, but it's kinda fukkd up lol, I've met some great older women who seem nice now in their old age 30+... but I KNOW they were probably complete bytches or hoes ran through in their youth. So now they settle for anything that gives them attention. Pitiful

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Everybody settles. EVERYBODY. Absolutely-no-exceptions.
How far off your target do you settle is the issue. Everyone who claims to be with their dream dude/girl has this one thing about them that they didnt care for but since he/she has most of the other requiements right they put up with that last minor flaw.

I guess for people who are unrealistic, my sister's husband is a millionaire,clean cut, black, well dressed, well spoken, handsome (no homo) religious, respected by everyone.

But she (unlike most women)saw a simp nerd in his youth she knew was going to be that nikka when he grew up. And it worked out

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
DMV you gotta be $$$ and a boring career to appeal to some women. They don't like entrepreneurship cause too much government money.

Nothing wrong with that what type of entrepreneurship are you talking. There's enough government money for any person to eat and be stable. Infact if your an entrepreneur in the DMV, government dollars should be your primary source of income. I don't know any entrepreneurs in the DMV who are serious and don't do business in some way shape or form with the federal government.

Status
Not open for further replies.