• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda feel where you coming from op, the last few girls I was missing with either had kids already or didn't but wanted me to get them pregnant(on the few's days of dating) that she can worry up to get a kid(and maybe put a nikka on child support:rudy:)

I need stop missing with Miami Dade girls and focus more on Broward girls, they little more nicer and humbled.:mjcry:

Better off hitting up a sperm bank and getting a vasectomy till you find a girl worthy of your seed :pharrell:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
At a certain point you will realize that if a chick is over 35 and has no kids or never been in a serious relationship then there is something wrong with her. I dont know why yall think its natural for a chick to not have kids past 30. Its the other way around even biologically. You will will learn there is a reason no dude wanted her when she was younger.

How about you mind your Nigerian business nigerian wonder?

While this bullshyt might be true of white Asian and Hispanic women it certainly is not true for black women in their 30s. After all we are swimming in a shallow pool of the most non committal, anti family anti marriage, damaged men in America if not the world.

Black women are constantly being held back by black men. That's why there is a growing movement of black women saying that we shouldnt anchor ourselves to black men because we will most certainly be stuck forever!

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dude!

Sh!t is serious, breh. I look in the mirror and see an older fatter grey salt-and-pepper bearded :flabbynsick: version of myself. Some of them look at me and start licking their chops like :wub:

One of them is actually my boy's ex. Trying hard not to commit such man-law violation.:sadcam: But she coming at me hard. And i told him she be hollering too

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Dude!

Sh!t is serious, breh. I look in the mirror and see an older fatter grey salt-and-pepper bearded :flabbynsick: version of myself. Some of them look at me and start licking their chops like :wub:

One of them is actually my boy's ex. Trying hard not to commit such man-law violation.:sadcam: But she coming at me hard. And i told him she be hollering too
First part :salute:

Second part :whoa:

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
How about you mind your Nigerian business nigerian wonder?

While this bullshyt might be true of white Asian and Hispanic women it certainly is not true for black women in their 30s. After all we are swimming in a shallow pool of the most non committal, anti family anti marriage, damaged men in America if not the world.

Black women are constantly being held back by black men. That's why there is a growing movement of black women saying that we shouldnt anchor ourselves to black men because we will most certainly be stuck forever!

If you are in your thirties with no kids and you're a woman there's something mentally/physically wrong with you.

Wanting to have children is natural and anyone who does not is abnormal.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Women usually just mature earlier, so they enter the fukking game a lot earlier..while youre heavy into video games and other boyish shyt, your female classmates are doing adult shyt. I dont consider a child a flaw, but theres a lot of great girls out there who unless they meet an extremely reasonable man will be stuck.

Yeah, when I was in 10th grade, bytches at my grade level were dating college dude's and we're getting into 18+ clubs.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
And I didn't realize dis till I got into school and eam afta I graduated n started movin in da creative/art circle....dat's anotha lost paradise to meet smart attractive hoes wit no chirren. And Im talmbout all creative art fields from traditional to dance to writing.

This man right here speaks the truth. So many nice good looking chiks in the artsy circles with no kids. If OP is looking strictly for sisters, then the pool might not be as large though.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Problem is, the dude with the loudest mouth has the most "swag" and charisma. Women overlook dude being a bum for charisma.
Right and then they get burned in the end and carry that baggage on to the next man. But when you become versed in nonsense like that you can see through it and either avoid these types of females or have a nice...casual...relationship where there's not much involved and both parties have nothing to lose.

Man...there's a thread stickied at the top of this forum that has no owner and never will. Grab your mining gear...hell bring a friend and I guarantee you will find some gems that will lead you to wealth and prosperity.

Status
Not open for further replies.