• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At a certain point you will realize that if a chick is over 35 and has no kids or never been in a serious relationship then there is something wrong with her. I dont know why yall think its natural for a chick to not have kids past 30. Its the other way around even biologically. You will will learn there is a reason no dude wanted her when she was younger.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Btw don't listen to the women on The Coli...most of them are clueless about the world around them and get very offended when they get hit with hard truths.

They also have a habit of using their experiences with simps and lames as reality.

Pay attention breh a woman in her 30s with shyt to lose will not be fukking just any ol dude. If she does, she is a thot.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I try to tell these dudes DMV has all types of women. I see all types of women. Nikkas think I'm telling duck tales about the DMV even some bums who live in the DMV.

You got college educated recent grads
You got your 30+ year old women with government jobs.
You got in college women working internships
You got some hood joints too.
At no time have I ever felt there is a limited supply of women, esp black ones.

Dudes act like it's hard to bag a woman with no kids especially a black woman, they don't even require much.

OP must be a dirty bum
DMV got he most stuck up chicks I ever met
None of them give up the pus

- blackierobinson

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
24 million blk women in America. Only about 4 million are single moms. Only half of those are living in poverty.

Do the white man's job for him by stupidly believing and perpetrating lies about ur own kind brehs.

Numbers gotta be fake. There's only 34 million total AAs

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I kinda feel where you coming from op, the last few girls I was missing with either had kids already or didn't but wanted me to get them pregnant(on the few's days of dating) that she can worry up to get a kid(and maybe put a nikka on child support:rudy:)

I need stop missing with Miami Dade girls and focus more on Broward girls, they little more nicer and humbled.:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.