• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats exactly what i was hoping for. I mean damn i just wanna break in some new p*ssy/no kids who is done with the bs n wants to just work n make babies n tacos feel me

A young submissive woman from a nuclear family is where its at.

These careerist spinsters over 30 are to be piped only.

Fukk you look like raising another n!ggas nut

:laff:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Women usually just mature earlier, so they enter the fukking game a lot earlier..while youre heavy into video games and other boyish shyt, your female classmates are doing adult shyt. I dont consider a child a flaw, but theres a lot of great girls out there who unless they meet an extremely reasonable man will be stuck.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Men made their beds now they must lie in it. I love how guys contribute to wonen being miserable and then want to run away from it when they get older. It's hilarious.

As for OP, good luck. I am sure there were girls that you screwed over....over the years. Perhaps this is your karma:manny:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's over rated. You wanna settle down and compromise ? Do you have your selection criteria in check? Don't look for love and companionship. Just get money. There's thousands of women out there and you'll have your pick once you're succesful

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
this is not the case in DMV at all either. broads out here trying to establish their careers. they aint got time for having kids early

I try to tell these dudes DMV has all types of women. I see all types of women. Nikkas think I'm telling duck tales about the DMV even some bums who live in the DMV.

You got college educated recent grads
You got your 30+ year old women with government jobs.
You got in college women working internships
You got some hood joints too.
At no time have I ever felt there is a limited supply of women, esp black ones.

Dudes act like it's hard to bag a woman with no kids especially a black woman, they don't even require much.

OP must be a dirty bum

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

What is crazy is that they put spinster on the marriage license if you get married in the Caribbean :wow:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Breh, you have more years to deal with your wife. Every childless marriage has some sort of baggage. No marriage is safe from burden. :usure:

Yeah, but it'll be their baggage. nikkas walking around grabbing unclaimed luggage from lost and found hoping they hit the jackpot cause it's a samsonite.. nah.. I''m good.

Exactly..

Purchase bananas that already got the spots on them brehs :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.