Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Canada
look at it from his perspective. he's minding his own business, not thinking about black women. then suddenly, hoards of BW start coming for your integrity and career on social media. your being called a self hater, c00n, white worshiper on your pages. BW are threatening to boycott your movies and attempt to kill your career.

if all you respond with is "angry black females," you're getting off easy.
That's how I see it.

It's mainly black females mad so he addresses it so. They've gotten mad over shyt like that in the past. And truth be told his shyt isn't our business either, I don't get why people pay attention to celebrities business. Whenever a news segment talks about a rumor about a celebrity I just change the channel.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Man I wish I would get famous the amount of beautiful dark skinned sistas you'd catch me on MY Instagram with:banderas:
:yes:

10375623_546192518822403_1255718930_n.jpg

:drool:

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
Hmm interesting situation. :patrice:

On the one hand if dude wants to Pawg or Pahg that's up to him.

On the other hand if a girl you're dating calls the females of your race "dumb dark and ugly". The you better check that bytch immediately. :ufdup:

But on the other hand it was his ex so he's not responsible for what she does after they break up.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's how I see it.

It's mainly black females mad so he addresses it so. They've gotten mad over shyt like that in the past. And truth be told his shyt isn't our business either, I don't get why people pay attention to celebrities business. Whenever a news segment talks about a rumor about a celebrity I just change the channel.

they're like a lynch mob when it comes to celebrities dating out. it wouldn't bother me so much, if they weren't complete hypocrites over BW dating outside the race.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
look at it from his perspective. he's minding his own business, not thinking about black women. then suddenly, hoards of BW start coming for your integrity and career on social media. you're being called a self hater, c00n, white worshiper on your pages. BW are threatening to boycott your movies and attempt to kill your career.

if all you respond with is "angry black females," they're getting off easy.

As a Black man, that makes no sense. Black people cannot question other Blacks if their non-Black significant other is making some downright 19th century racist remarks? Oh, I see, we are supposed to be one of those holy Negroes who hold no ill will and turn the other cheek whereas other races stick a strict code of conduct.

If O'shea had said something as his girlfriend directed toward a few Hispanics, I have no doubt that his girlfriend would have said something for her people.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Why does standing up for his girl (lol) require him to shyt on black women? Especially when his girl was the one who started shyt by talking down to dark skinned black women?
Well finding out that's his ex, he's not responsible for what she says so he doesn't have to check her at all.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn and I really liked him. why does this always happen though? whenever there's a black male that all black females like, they make sure they go out of their way to make it known they don't like us. :smh:
When y'all gon learn :ufdup:

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
look at it from his perspective. he's minding his own business, not thinking about black women. then suddenly, hoards of BW start coming for your integrity and career on social media. you're being called a self hater, c00n, white worshiper on your pages. BW are threatening to boycott your movies and attempt to kill your career.

if all you respond with is "angry black females," they're getting off easy.

Exactly! They were going in on him with the name calling first. They were calling him a c00n, sellout, etc. simply because he posted a pic of him with his ex-girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.