Status
Not open for further replies.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You didn't edit your post in time breh.:pachaha:Don't be ashamed of your hate for dark skin.
Hey troll. Aren't you that one poster who is always praising white guys but says that black guys suck? Hey you can date who you want, zero fukks given. But please gtfo with your black men shaming if you date white guys in the first place :heh:.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:blessed:
:russ:

I know his type.:mjpls:

He's probably one of those black boys who walks around like he is "too good," to be in the presence of black girls.He probably doesn't even talk to them & automatically gives off the "I don't associate with black girls," vibe.I can spot this type a mile away.
:why:Your insecurity is showing. So you can tell if someone is interested in black women before talking to them? Oh and you kept saying "acting white". Wtf does "acting white" mean?
:camby:The fact that you spam things like "act black" and "act white" tells me that you're probably some low income hoooooo who can only attract the wanna be rappers/bums instead of young professionals. And the fact that some guys on this site think that you are cute is laughable, your avi looks like a Porcupine:pachaha:.

Status
Not open for further replies.