NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
:blessed:

Omg almost no better feeling in the world :ahh:

Some of Ya dudes know what im talking about
Disgusting. The way to get back at the white man and his bytch is through our financial, social and cultural independence. After you have unleashed your black seed into that cave bytch you are no longer useful to her. She has sapped your power for her own satisfaction and rendered you her slave. Find a black woman, cherish her, and produce a strong black family. That is our most powerful weapon. Nothing makes white people in Amerikkka angrier than a successful black family who are AWARE of their blackness, cherish it and support their fellow black people. Nothing makes a so-called attractive white woman angrier than the :camby:treatment from a successful black man. Ignore the cave bytch.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Back track.:mjlol: First of all, I've never approached a boy in my life.Like I said I know when a "anything but a black girl," black dude is present.Other black girls know it to.I have had this conversation with PLENTY of other black girls who were indeed pretty.STOP trying to act like they don't exist because they do.& No,I don't expect you notice them because you are NOT a black woman.

full

Female intuition is a load of bullshyt. It's just hamstering to make sense of a situation that you don't understand. So instead of conversating you reason why a nikka not fukking with you. I bet you attribute his lack of slang usage to this too.

Female Intuition on why a nikka not fukking with you:
  • He's gay
  • He's a c00n (dislikes black women)
  • He's gay.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've never seen more unwarranted hate towards a chick on here other than when there was Iggy threads every five minutes. What exactly did this broad do to hurt y'all feelings?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
full

Female intuition is a load of bullshyt. It's just hamstering to make sense of a situation that you don't understand. So instead of conversating you reason why a nikka not fukking with you. I bet you attribute his lack of slang usage to this too.

Female Intuition on why a nikka not fukking with you:
  • He's gay
  • He's a c00n (dislikes black women)
  • He's gay.
But it's not doe'.:russell:
& We can assume certain whites are racist all day but when it comes to your fellow brethren it's this,that & the third. :sas1: There are black boys who look down upon black girls because they are black. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.