O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Motherfukker this chick bad af. Damn I'm drunk but I mean this shyt cuz I had to type this w/ my pinkie cuz my fingers was oily from eating a grilled cheese sandwich. Anyway, fukk her cuz Yup is more beautifuller n her Canadian attitude is wholesomer than u. Ur goddamn name is "Vice Queen", u can't raise black babies to become Microsoft A+ or Cisco cert having nikkas. I don't give a shyt how awesome ur avi is, ur name reveals u don't live by the blood of our Lord and Savior. Die slowly of untreated tuberculosis in French Guyana, nikka.
What in the entire fukk?!

I see no nikkas in your avatar nikka. Yes, that was on purpose. If I have children, they will be great men and great women and your flaw mutant albino kids will be kissing their ass and cleaning their toilets. And you don't know shyt about me and Jesus, I bet you I live by Jesus' principles way more than some of this hypocritical ass Christians. nikka.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Hey troll. Aren't you that one poster who is always praising white guys but says that black guys suck? Hey you can date who you want, zero fukks given. But please gtfo with your black men shaming if you date white guys in the first place :heh:.

No.

:why:Your insecurity is showing. So you can tell if someone is interested in black women before talking to them? Oh and you kept saying "acting white". Wtf does "acting white" mean?
:camby:The fact that you spam things like "act black" and "act white" tells me that you're probably some low income hoooooo who can only attract the wanna be rappers/bums instead of young professionals. And the fact that some guys on this site think that you are cute is laughable, your avi looks like a Porcupine:pachaha:.

"What does acting white mean?" :mjlol: Shut your oblivious ass up & keep my font out of your fingers.

& I've been told I "acted," white growing up myself but I don't like the black male version of me. :pachaha: & Idc how that makes you feel.Deal with it.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
:why:Your insecurity is showing. So you can tell if someone is interested in black women before talking to them? Oh and you kept saying "acting white". Wtf does "acting white" mean?
:camby:The fact that you spam things like "act black" and "act white" tells me that you're probably some low income hoooooo who can only attract the wanna be rappers/bums instead of young professionals. And the fact that some guys on this site think that you are cute is laughable, your avi looks like a Porcupine:pachaha:.

How old are you?:heh: 12?

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
No.

"What does acting white mean?" :mjlol: Shut your oblivious ass up & keep my font out of your fingers.

& I've been told I "acted," white growing up myself but I don't like the black male version of me. :pachaha: & Idc how that makes you feel.Deal with it.
uh oh i think we got something here. I wish we could talk about the supposed division between young educated black men and women but some of y'all keep mudslinging. What if the way u feel about the smart black guy possibly being corny or thinking he's might be some pompous narcissist is how he thinks of u? then what? no one meets the other and the gap grows? I'm asking bc that's exactly what almost happen in some of my STEM courses. too much? all right back to mud slinging.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
What in the entire fukk?!

I see no nikkas in your avatar nikka. Yes, that was on purpose. If I have children, they will be great men and great women and your flaw mutant albino kids will be kissing their ass and cleaning their toilets. And you don't know shyt about me and Jesus, I bet you I live by Jesus' principles way more than some of this hypocritical ass Christians. nikka.
:whew:Goddamn, Coli bytches is the shyt. I love u lil smart ass motherfukkers.
:banderas::lawd::win::noah::ahh:

¢apitali$t Migraine

Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Wait, wtf, was this thread merged or some shyt, it's completely diff from last night n I was drunk fore I went to the club n I seen this shyt today when I was drunk n cøked up n now I'm half drunk n this shyt is all diff. Wtf man a liar is after my reality.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
*claimed 6 million jews were killed during WW1*

*2.4 million jews in german occupied europe during WW2 but somehow 6 million were killed AGAIN*

*obsessed with the number 6 million because the messiah wont return until 6 million jews are slaughtered*
:wtf::mindblown:nikkas is talkin bout real ass shyt all of a sudden n I was takin a nap n woke up n got drunk again n u mfers done injected Neil DeGrasse Tyson semen or some shyt n jumped 20 IQ points on me? Wtf, man. I was totally unprepared for this shyt, I'm still trippin cuz @Vice Queen fine ass was mean to me n it gave me a tingly sensation, she thinks I'm a white boy and that is doubly gooder cuz I secretly wish I was white.

:sadcam:God how I wish I was a Jewish cracker living in Scarsdale with 3 or 4 Coli bytches in thongs n garter belts attending to my every need. I need to start bleaching my skin, too.
:jbhmm:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
ibePdPdKmqn2aH.gif

:pachaha:

Dmoneythegoat

Rookie
Daps
I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
not exactly sure what the big deal of being jew or hebrew is since the book is fairytales. :heh:
muthafukka also said white folks are the master race, yall believe that nonsense too? :usure:

and why hitler throw 'gods jewels' into the oven too then? shyt is all over the place.

God doesnt have chosen people as he created all of us, btw, the universe is god. we probably only comprehend about 2% of it.

Dmoneythegoat

Rookie
Daps
not exactly sure what the big deal of being jew or hebrew is since the book is fairytales. :heh:

and why hitler throw 'gods jewels' into the oven too then? shyt is all over the place.

God doesnt have chosen people as he created all of us, btw, the universe is god. we probably only comprehend about 2% of it.
They weren't God jewels and he knew it (they were khazars and sephardic jews)
Plus God chose the Hebrews (Abraham descendants)because Historically, it goes back to Abraham. Abraham lived in a world steeped in idolatry, which he concluded was contradicted by the reality of design in nature.

So Abraham came to a belief in God, and took upon himself the mission of teaching others of the monotheistic ideal. Abraham was even willing to suffer persecution for his beliefs. After years of enormous effort, dedication and a willingness to accept the responsibility to be God's representative in this world, God chose Abraham and his descendents to be the teachers of this monotheistic message.

In other words it is not so much that God chose the Jews; it is more accurate that the Jews (through Abraham) chose God.

Choseness was not part of God's "original plan." Initially all of humanity was to serve the role of God's messengers, but after the fall of Adam, humanity lost that privilege, and it was open for grabs. Only Abraham chose to take the mantel. If others would have (and they were offered the choice), they too would have joined in this special covenant which was sealed upon the giving of the Torah at Mount Sinai.
Even then the Hebrews were a real and historical people that migrated to Western Africa after getting attack by the Romana in 70ad
If you don't believe then don't

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
They weren't God jewels and he knew it
Plus God chose the Hebrews (Abraham descendants)because of Abraham
God didn't choose anyone and that book is nothing but lies. Those ancient men werent talking to nothing but their own internal minds. Who in their right mind trusts what any human being said, just because they wrote they talked to a god doesnt mean they actually did.

we have technology now and we have yet to actually catch a single murmur from any non-physical beings. but oh he chose to appear when men wore sandals and used the sky as a compass. stop.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
They weren't God jewels and he knew it (they were khazars and sephardic jews)
Plus God chose the Hebrews (Abraham descendants)because Historically, it goes back to Abraham. Abraham lived in a world steeped in idolatry, which he concluded was contradicted by the reality of design in nature.

So Abraham came to a belief in God, and took upon himself the mission of teaching others of the monotheistic ideal. Abraham was even willing to suffer persecution for his beliefs. After years of enormous effort, dedication and a willingness to accept the responsibility to be God's representative in this world, God chose Abraham and his descendents to be the teachers of this monotheistic message.

In other words it is not so much that God chose the Jews; it is more accurate that the Jews (through Abraham) chose God.

Choseness was not part of God's "original plan." Initially all of humanity was to serve the role of God's messengers, but after the fall of Adam, humanity lost that privilege, and it was open for grabs. Only Abraham chose to take the mantel. If others would have (and they were offered the choice), they too would have joined in this special covenant which was sealed upon the giving of the Torah at Mount Sinai.
Even then the Hebrews were a real and historical people that migrated to Western Africa after getting attack by the Romana in 70ad
If you don't believe then don't
the universe doesnt talk to people, that is a human trait. thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.