Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
in war , men destroy other men morale by taking their women....cacs took our women and conquered us...and emasculated us

White men conquer non white people and THEN take advantage of the women. Black men sleeping with white women is no different than a prison gaurd sleeping with a prisoner.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:laff: I have heard it all. Apparently a white woman using the n word in a "friendly funny" manner is OK. :dead: In the same breath you talk about how you had to crush a racist MALE. The key to this caping is clear. If @VegasCAC or
@the cac mamba dared to use the n word in ANY way you all would go OFF. Many other posters also noted her use of the n word before she edited her post, so you can :camby:

Strawberry is Canadian and naive. She's out here doing cartwheels and handstands. :whoa:

@VegasCAC is a grown man that knows better and I expect more from him.:aicmon:

Ain't she older than him? :what:

Breh, I hope you trolling in this thread.

abe-simpson-gif.gif

For what it's worth, I despise Strawberry :scusthov:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok....

And seeking consensual relationships with these women while putting them on a pedestal compares to that in what way?
whos putting WW on a pedestal...i see bros talking about smashing....period.....nikkas just want p*ssy and to move on....BW always gotta take everything personal....BW easily get the most love on this site...

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Read this

http://blackgirlnerds.com/the-awkward-black-boy-nerd-and-why-he-deserves-a-chance-2/

Thats literally the first result in a google search of 'nerdy black boy'.

Author
F1vtUdMW.jpg
:francis:

So it wasn't til her 30s she started considering the nerdy man. :sas1:

Her story isn't uncommon. Iono why yall just don't (stop fuuucking lyyyyiing) and admit that even nerds don't like other nerds.
I ain't gone even lie, that's an ugly ass bytch. That hoe need to be happy with any dikk thrown her way

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
in war , men destroy other men morale by taking their women....cacs took our women and conquered us...and emasculated us
Man, keep this thread on topic and don't turn it into your inferiority victim bullshyt. Bout men took our woman and emasculated us :camby: nikkas had cacs and other races in line and were brutal to them as well.

1480%20Adoration%20of%20the%20magi_zpsaawyvepw.png

Continue the thread victimized fakkits.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, keep this thread on topic and don't turn it into your inferiority victim bullshyt. Bout men took our woman and emasculated us :camby: nikkas had cacs and other races in line and were brutal to them as well.

1480%20Adoration%20of%20the%20magi_zpsaawyvepw.png

Continue the thread victimized fakkits.
nikka thats why they took our women, it was payback from what the moors did

Status
Not open for further replies.